• New Car

Abeloff is the Best Vehicle dealership in our area, with the best sales team Ever!! I will continue my business with them. A HUGE THANK YOU TO RYAN BRUCH for ALways TAKING gREAT CARE OF US AND TO Brian Katz for great service as well!! Thank you!!

• Great Job

I only had my car serviced and detailed but everything went very well. Thanks

I only had my car serviced and detailed but everything went very well. Thanks

• Great dealership...sales/service/finance

This has been my second experience in purchasing a car through Ableoff Kia. Prior to these experiences, I did not have great experiences with dealerships. From the time we spent with our sales associate Billy,we were put at ease. We looked at our options and proceeded. When we were brought to complete the process in finances, we were explained everything clearly..our options shown and explained. There was no pressure at all. I have utilized the Kia service on my other cars and highly recommend them. Service is always provided to meet my schedule. The service manager explains what is needed and reasoning why. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new car.

• Account executive

Very helpful sales people. Their follow up was impeccable, even though I did not buy that car.

CK thank you very much for the kind comments and review! Was there something we could have done differently or better to have earned your business?

• Worked with Chris Dougherty

Working with Chris was a pleasure. Honest, direct, practical, informed, and concerned about what I wanted. I would happily deal with him again.

• Local

Very happy with my new Kia Easy people to talk to and deal with.

Very happy with my new Kia Easy people to talk to and deal with.

• Satisfied customer

I have purchased from them and returned for other vehicles and it has always been easy and pleasurable.

• Abeloff kia

I felt like the finance person was pushing me into a gratuitous repair contract despite my repeated refusal to accept. I am very concerned that I have been stuck paying extra for door ding repairs otherwise coveted by my insurance company. Other than that I am satisfied. My second car from them without any other problems. Salesman Antoine very nice and patient!!!

• First time financing

Had a great experience, from start to finish with the guys at Abeloff. From the quick response of my initial inquiry, to the financing process, I would highly recommend these gentlemen as a sales TEAM (I met with three different gentlemen throughout my car buying process, and all three were very knowledgeable and personable). This was my first time financing a vehicle and they made it very cut and dry for me. I told them what I wanted and they made it happen. Thanks again!

• Buyer

My experience was a pleasant one with Abeloff. I would recommend them if purchasing a used vehicle.