Jeep Chrysler Dodge City

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 490 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

490 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jeep Chrysler Dodge City from DealerRater.com

• March 17, 2016

Ed was very helpful and worked very hard to get us the best deal and to locate and deliver the car very quickly.

Thanks Scott! So glad that you had a great experience. We pride ourselves in making the shopping experience nice and easy for customers. Enjoy the ...new vehicle!

May 21, 2018

Stacey was very helpful, very informative. He was quick to get things done for me and sent me on my way. I would highly recommend him in your car sear...ch

May 18, 2018

Jerry Melendez was the best sale consultant second time I came back!!! Love jeep Chrysler dodge city recommended it to anybody they give the best pric...es !

May 16, 2018

This is our 6th vehicle leased from this dealership. Our salesperson Debbie is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond from locating the car... we want to completing all the necessary paperwork. It???s always a quick and stress free process leasing a car from Debbie.

May 16, 2018

I worked with Jeep of Greenwich to lease my new Jeep Grand Cherokee and had such an amazing, seamless experience. I knew exactly what type of car I wa...nted, so I emailed Jeep of Greenwich and another local dealership for inventory and prices. The other dealer didn???t answer any of my questions and just told me to come in for a test drive. Christina Granchelli from Jeep of Greenwich promptly returned my email, answered all my questions and provided me with a competitive price. It was so easy working with Christina - she helped me submit all my paperwork through email so all I had to do was sign on the dotted line and pick up my Jeep (which was clean and ready waiting for me in the lot when I arrived.) I was at the dealership for under 30 minutes! Everyone else at the dealership was very kind and helpful. Highly recommend!

May 15, 2018

I went to the dealership yesterday and came home today with a new car. I had a great experience and they really worked with me.

May 5, 2018

Debbie gave us great options on the leases and through our deliberations on both model and color...she stuck with us patiently and we are very happy!

May 4, 2018

Had a very good experience getting a new Jeep Compass. I worked with Debbie, and it was a pleasure. She is very friendly and extremely helpful. She... provided the guidance that I was seeking and quickly put together a competitive offer. The entire process was very quick and pleasant. I would definitely recommend Debbie and Jeep Chrysler Dodge City to others.

May 4, 2018

I recently was searching for an unusual combination of features in a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JK series, manual transmission, and other things). ...I had spoken to 3 or 4 dealerships in the area. The follow through with the other dealers was either slow, incomplete, or absent. I called Jerry Melendez and within an hour or so, he emailed me 3 choices that fit my needs. I don't know why the other dealers couldn't do this in a reasonable time frame and without games but Jerry came through. We then discussed pricing and again he came through without all the typical gamesmanship of car salesmen. He was straight up. He followed through and there were no surprises. The others that I dealt with at Jeep Chrysler Dodge City in Greenwich, CT were also professional and easy to work with.

May 4, 2018

Came into dealership looking for a solution to get out of my existing lease and Jerry Melendez came up with three scenarios for me within one hour

Jeep Chrysler Dodge City