Average based on 43 reviews.
  • Truck repair

did just the work needed so it was fixed right. very friendly people.

did just the work needed so it was fixed right. very friendly people.

• Great service

Great people to do business with. Would highly recommend to others.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great people to do business with. Would highly recommend to others.

• Service

Always treated like family. Friendly service department as well as all staff. Great value for my money.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Phillip! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Timely, well-done service.

Got right in for repair of a slow leak on one tire. Same pressure a week later -- whereas previously I'd be down 3-4 pounds within a week.

• Great Dealership

Great deal and Excellent Service after the sale as always.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Fesler Auto Mall. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great deal and Excellent Service after the sale as always.

• REVIEW YOU ASKED FOR

This survey is getting rude. I choose not to leave a comment, but had great service, just should have let me "submit" already!

• Fast and efficient care.

Fast and quality care . Very friendly service people.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Gary. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Fast and quality care . Very friendly service people.

• Great business

I haven't had any bad experiences with Fesler's Auto. Easy to deal with.

I haven't had any bad experiences with Fesler's Auto. Easy to deal with.

• Fesler in Fairfield Iowa

Everything was good except the wrong part was ordered the first time which caused an extra trip for us. Otherwise I would have given the highest score on all categories.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We appreciate your positive review!

• 2016 F150

This is the fourth vehicle in the past three years that I have purchased from Fessler Auto. I have never had an issue and the price has always been as good as I could get in Des Moines.