New 888-864-9001 Dealer Website
Used 888-880-3183 Email Dealer
Service 888-889-4031

Average based on 80 reviews.
  • Great experience

Great experience. They made the entire process of finding, then buying a car very easy. Highly recommend.

• Buying made easy

Stopped in just to look around and my Salesman "Leggs" Guerreri was very helpful but not pushy. He gave me several options for both buying or leasing. I ended up with a 2016 KIA Optima and could not be happier. Thanks, "Leggs"

• Review

Always good service, very pleasant staff and very clean

Always good service, very pleasant staff and very clean

• Very Happy

They got me In for a oil change didn't need an appointment. This was nice because I am always busy. If I have any questions my salesman Josh N is always able to give an answer and help! He also helped me get my car. It was a very time consuming day but when no other dealership could help me Taylor Kia was able to and Josh. My first car was used through here but I was able to move up to a nice 2015 Kia Optima I am very happy with :)

• oil change

In for oil change. very friendly and courteous, very good service. I always come here to get my Kia Sorrento serviced.

• Recall and oil change

Excellent service everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful

Excellent service everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful

• Car Experience

Overall a good experience. A friendly salesmen and the actual buying (paperwork) was faster than most and to the point...just what customers want!

• Totally awesome

John Peluso is awesome, Jimmy Horvath in finance is as well. The facility is nice and clean oh I can't forget Clint. Those guys are great go there and tell them I said come because they are great.

• Bought Kia Soul 2016 with cash

It took a very long time we got there at 11am and we were done at 430pm A little to long for me. But they were super nice and would recommend to friends

• New car

Jake was awesome!! Helpful, super nice to deal with, and my mother had him as a salesman and loved her experience also!