New 888-811-4032 Dealer Website
Used 888-811-7028 Email Dealer
Service 888-805-6958

• Great Experience

We recently leased a car from Sweeney with the help of Frank DiIanni. He was very professional and helpful. It was so easy and fast. We would recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a vehicle. We will go back to Frank for our next vehicle.

• Always a positive experience.

Always a positive experience. Never a long wait. Great customer service.

Always a positive experience. Never a long wait. Great customer service.

• Cruze

Low mile 2015 Cruze. Sweeney is a great place to buy a new or used car.

Low mile 2015 Cruze. Sweeney is a great place to buy a new or used car.

• Frank made car shopping so easy!

I went with my fiancé to see "his guy Frank" Frank DiIanni to look into options for a trade and new lease. As a woman I hate car shopping always have. It's never been good I always have been treated like I don't know anything and have no idea what I'm talking about. Frank treated me like a human. He is so respectful and genuinely a kind, lovely person. He made a messy situation I was in so easy. He listened to what I had to say and made trading in my car and leasing a new Equinox so simple! Frank went above and beyond for me and my fiancé and I can't thank him enough. Everything was so quick and so easy!

• Sweeney(wisper) Brandon Gates (LOUD) Best Car Purc

My Salesman Was Brandon Gates I Leased a GMC Sierra Best and easiest deal i have ever done. Recommend Brandon and Sweeney. THANKS AGAIN GATES!!!!!

• Bought New Terrain

My salesman John Cefaldes and the team at sweeney were great helping me in my 2017 GMC Terran go get yours. Do yourself a Favor Ask For John Cefalde!!!!! THANKS Ya'LL !!!!!

• 2017 terrain

This is my second GMC terrain and had great luck, I purchase my cars from mike boggia , he gives us great service and everything always works smoothly

• 2017 GMC Lease Sweeney#1

My Salesman John Cefalde Helped me in my Lease 2017 GMC Terrain WOW Easy Quick and who Knew car Buying could be fun!!!!! QUICK + Lease + Fun = Getting a car From John Cefalde. Go Know!!!!!

• GMC Sierra

I bought a new Sierra off Paul Kello. This is my second new truck I bought from Sweeney. He made it very easy and I was happy you work with my bank.

• Jeff's truck

Very pleased with buying process. Was looking for new truck. They helped me find the perfect truck.