• Sweeney and John Cefalde

My salesman was John Cefalde i bought a 2017 Buick Encore best experience Ever. John Cefalde is the nicest salesman ever go to Sweeney and ask for Him!!!!!

• #Sweeney#1

John Cefalde is my Salesman SWEENEY BUICK GMC is my StoreI Leased 2016 Buick Envision Best Car Ever. Always easy and Quick Process.

• Bought a Used Chevy Volt

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Chevy Volt off of Paul Kello. The process that Sweeney uses with the customer is great. We drove in from east of Pittsburgh to look at it. We were in and out with our new car in less than two hours. Paul was fantastic in answering our questions and finding answers to the few he did not. The finance department was great. This was the greatest car buying experience we have ever had. We will be going back for our next cars in the future.

• Sweeney

Bought a Van off Paul Kello. He did everything we wanted him to do. We love our Van.

• CTS!!

Great experience working with Paul Kello and the Sweeney crew. Got a great deal on my CTS!!

• Sweeney/ GMC Terrain

I recently purchased a GMC Terrain from Paul Kello at Boardman Sweeney. Paul was extremely knowledgeable about the type of car I was purchasing and informed me of all the necessary information. It was a priority of his to make sure I was happy with the car I purchased and he contacted me with a follow up call to ensure the car was up to my standards. I would definitely recommend Paul Kello to anyone in need of purchasing a car.

• great service

served on time and gave us a loaner car to use. washed car was a plus. Notified us of recalls we did not know about.

• Excellent Service

Sweeney hires the best and most professional, courteous folks. I couldn't ask for better service. Great sitting area with fresh coffee and muffins as well!

• Sweeny review

Professional outcome very comfortable waiting in the offering waiting room. Always been answered with any questions. Great waiting, service, and vehicles

• Great service

I like how everyone is so courteous and friendly at Sweeney's. I enjoy working with my salesman Mike Boggia! He has always been very honest and helpful!