Average based on 709 reviews.
  • Great Experience

We recently leased a car from Sweeney with the help of Frank DiIanni. He was very professional and helpful. It was so easy and fast. We would recommend him to anyone interested in buying or leasing a vehicle. We will go back to Frank for our next vehicle.

• 2017 GMC Terrain

Just leased a car from Gordon Knight. Very professional! He was friendly, extremely helpful, and courteous. If you're looking for a new car, i would highly recommend him.

• 2016 GMC Sierra

I bought a 2016 GMC Sierra off of John Cefalde at Sweeney. John was very professional and took care of all my needs. This is the 3rd car John has put us in & when we're ready for a change, we will be back to buy another one from him. I highly reccommend seeing John if you're looking for a car.

• Buick encore

This is my 2nd encore i leased from mike BOGGIA and have always had a great experience

• Sweeneys Home John Cefalde Friend

My Salesman John Cefalde Sold me a 2016 Buick Encore best car deal ever easy and fun. Please make it a point go see John Cefalde at Sweeney!!!!!

• Gail from Boardman

I just bought a new Cruze from Sweeney. What a great experience, very simple process. David Tacsik was very helpful and guided me through the entire sale.

• my first chevy

This is my first chevy and I can honestly say it was my best experience leasing a vehicle. The staff especially Mitch Hulvalchick were courteous and friendly and were willing to go the extra mile to get the vehicle I wanted.

• #1 sweeney

I bought a 2016 Silverado my salesman mike BOGGIA Was great and will be a lifer!!!!! #1

• Leased a 2016 Suburban from Sweeney Chevrolet

Everyone at the dealership is very nice. My salesman Ellie is great to work with. When my 2014 Silverado was there for warranty work they always provided me with a vehicle to use.

• GMC truck

Chris Ross is our salesman...no pressure, very professional. I really enjoy my GMC truck