Friendly Cadillac - Honda

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(586) 412-9600 (586) 412-9600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2019 Escalade Service

Great dealership overall. People are courteous and attentive.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for the high star rating! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

CRV-AWD 2019

I went into the service department to have my car looked over before went on a long trip. Service department was very prompt. Very satisfied.

Dealer response

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great car buying experience

We just bought a wonderful used Honda and love it! Rob Randall is an excellent sales person and I highly recommend going to this dealership to get your next new or used car.

Dealer response

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Jim Riehl Friendly Honda is the Best

Great experience from beginning to end. George Jablonski the salesman, and Jim Riehl III, manager, were superb!

Dealer response

Thanks, Dr. NM! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

4.0

Purchased a CPO Cadillac

Good friendly staff, overall good Certified Pre-Owned car buying experience.

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Until the next time we meet, take care!

Recall Service

Recall Notice to correct driveability issue. Can't be sure if this corrected the problem since I was not experiencing one, but service was performed while I waited and the service technician was friendly and helpful.

Dealer response

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Friendly environment

No bump shop on their premises. They sent all paint work to outside source.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

A great dealership to work with.

Whether buying, leasing, or receiving service, Jim Riehls is a great dealership to work with. Staff are always friendly, helpful and professional. Well worth your time.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Scheduled Maintenance

I got an oil change. Timely service - not too long of a wait!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Frank- Engineer

Gardner was the sales person, he made trading my truck in and buying the fun. Also he answered all my questions right to the end.

Dealer response

Hello, we are glad we could help! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!