Miller Motorcars

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Exceptional Sales Service
    December 25, 2017

I recently purchased my second supercar, Ferrari 488 GTB, from Miller Motors, and they has exceptional sales team. Nick, our sales specialist, very h...elpful, friendly, and professional. We took the pain staking time to walk us through all the spec options and guide us through the process. We don't plan to go anywhere else for our next purchase and hope Nick will be there to help. kishore arcot , memphis tn

Excellent Salesman, Showroom and Service
    June 13, 2017

I have purchased many luxury cars throughout my lifetime and I must say that the experience I had with Shima Fukano, the salesman at Miller Motorcars ...was, by far, the best! I have now purchased two Maseratis from Shima and Shima has extended himself beyond what any other salesman has. He has come to my home to personally address a recurring electronics problem that I had with my phone and the vehicle and has returned all phone calls immediately. I will always buy a car from Shima. You will be super impressed at his knowledge of all the vehicles.

GREAT SERVICE AWESOME TEAM!!
    March 18, 2017

Service was exceptional bought three cars in one day Rolls Royce Wraith, Bently Flying spur and my mclaren I will be back for the Bently truck fellas ...!! Thanks

buying an extended warranty
    February 21, 2017

Dan Palchick was the Gentleman from service that answered all my questions and concerns. After several phone calls I was ready to extend my warranty w...ith McLaren. Dan was professional polite and thorough. No doubt I will be servicing my MP4 12C there.

Quick, professional response
    January 7, 2017

Inquired about a Porsche Cayenne I was interested in buying. Sent an email, got a quick professional phone call but I waited too long and car was sold....

Shima Fukano
    July 13, 2016

Mr. Fukano was an amazing sales associate. He explained the "history" of Maserati, the specifics of the car, took us on two test drives, and after tw...o visits, actually at the second visit, I decided to lease the Maserati Q4 rather than another Mercedes S550 4-Matic. He is the ultimate professional and extremely collegial. Mr. Fukano has no problem answering my questions since I leased the vehicle. Maserati of Westport should be very proud of his representing the brand.

Dr. Zegarelli, Thank you so much for taking the time to say what a wonderful experience you had dealing with Shima Fukano at Maserati of Westport. ...Yes, we are very proud of Shima too ! He is truly our Brand Ambassador for Maserati, and we are lucky to have him . Best Wishes, Tim Coughlin

Wonderful experience
    May 12, 2015

Let me preface that I loathe the car buying process, but from the moment my daughter and I walked into Miller Motorcars we felt comfortable, welcomed,... and appreciated. Our salesman Ed Forker was extremely knowledgeable and the camaraderie between his sales team and their honest, no pressure approach had me signing papers that afternoon. Thanks again Ed, Nick, Marco, and Tim (sales manager). By the way, I absolutely love the Ghibli !

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review. We are very glad to hear of your wonderful experience. Congratulations and enjoy your new Ghibli. If you... ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you.

Mclaren is great to work with!
    August 8, 2013

Bought my Mclaren there and they were great to deal with.

Miller Motorcars