4.4
  • highly recommend

We purchased my wife a 2014 escape on December 23 2014 from Jimmy Himes and the experience was one of the best. So last week we went in and traded her 2014 escape for a 2016 at fairway .then I was so happy with there service and what are salesman was able to do for us I went back 2 days later and traded my 2014 dodge dart in on a 2016 ford escape.we will be back to buy more from this dealership.

• 2012 MKX

Outstanding professionalism. Why go any place other than the best dealership in the valley.

• Fairway Ford amazing experience.

Excellent service worked very hard to meet my needs and get the vehicle I need. The personability of our sales person is matched by no other in all my years. We will be back.

• Great experience on a great truck!

Very speedy and courteous staff helped put me in the truck I was looking for.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Very speedy and courteous staff helped put me in the truck I was looking for.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle!

• buy new Ford f150.

Used cars .com, picked a vehicle but never got a response.

Used cars .com, picked a vehicle but never got a response.

• Worth the drive

Went to buy a Super Duty. Came home with a very nice truck. Pretty straight forward dealership.

• Exceptional Customer Service !!

My wife and I purchased our second vehicle from Fairway today. Another great experience ! Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to trade my truck in and moved into a more fuel efficient car. Jaison and Robbie were great!!! The dealership showed a lot of integrity ! Thank you again Fairway Ford ! Great customer service !

• Good Experience

I had a good experience at this dealership and will visit them in the future.

I had a good experience at this dealership and will visit them in the future.

• Great Experience

We bought a new 2016 Focus from Jimmy Himes on December 16th 2016. I usually let car salesmen know that I used to be one to hopefully minimize the amount of my time they waste playing "the game". This wasn't necessary with Jimmy. He was very no-nonsense and to-the-point about figuring out what I wanted, finding it, getting my trade looked at, and giving me starting point figures to make a deal. Where the sales guys usually go sit down with their manager and talk about fantasy football for 20 minutes while you wait, Jimmy went in, got the figures printed out, and gave them to me on my first visit a couple of days before Christmas within 2-3 minutes. Where they usually do everything but beg, to stop you from walking out the door, Jimmy gave me the figures and his card, asked me to call if I had any questions, and thanked me for stopping in as I left. I subsequently visited a few other dealerships (both Ford and other brands, and made up my mind to get a Focus. I called Jimmy first because he did the best job at showing me respect and not trying to control me. It took a couple of back and forth phone calls to get the deal I wanted, but we eventually reached common ground. Once we went back to close the deal, we were in and out within a half hour driving our new car. Jimmy was very efficient and respectful of our time, extremely helpful in getting our car prepped and going over anything we wanted to, and provided an overall excellent experience. This is the way it should be done if dealers want return business.

• Excellent customer service

Jason "Nigby" Brant and Robbie (used car manager) were great ! I owed more than what my F-150 was worth but they were able to make the deal on my new-to-me truck. Thanks again guys ! Would definitely recommend !