New Country Porsche of Greenwich

236 reviews

236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of New Country Porsche of Greenwich from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 17, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 Jaguar F Type SVR from New Country Porsche of Greenwich. In addition, I would like to state that I have owned in the excess... of 100 cars, the majority of them being high-line to exotic cars, with that said I have encountered may different experiences. My experience with New Country Porsche of Greenwich has been nothing shy of excellent! The dealership is filled with a wonderful group of individual all very attentive to the customer. Karina Zaleska, was my sales representative. Katrina was professional, courteous, friendly as well as knowledge with the vehicle that I was purchasing, as well as the Porsche Brand, as I test drove a GT3, as well. Katrina always made herself available for me and made the experience seamless. The vehicle I purchase had very low miles, however there were a few imperfections such as a rim with slight rash and a very minor scratch in the leather. This is where Katrina had me work with Rich Del Mazzio, as well. Rich immediately put my mind to rest and had everything corrected without a question. Rich was also very professional, courteous, friendly. Overall, I already have my next car purchase set which will be the GT3 and I will be definitely dealing with Karina and Rich from New Country Porsche of Greenwich, as I had an exceptional experience. My car was delivered as a 10 plus very happy

August 17, 2018

During my search for a Cayenne GTS, I came across one that was CPO'd at New Country Porsche / Greenwich. On my initial call, Anthony was polite and spent... a good twenty minutes with me explaining the CPO process (I'm new to the Porsche brand) and what's covered, as well as going over the vehicle in detail. No pressure what so ever. I actually continued looking for a week or so before being contacted again by Mr. DeLuca. He mentioned that the car is a good car and they would be willing to negociate the right deal if I was still interested. We decided to take a look, and that lead to a same-day purchase based on the professionalism and honesty Anthony exhibited. Anthony made the entire process painless and was there to answer questions and provide information along the way. He still checks in on us and the car to see how we are doing with it. The guy is 100% legit and a gentleman. Any further P-car purchases will be with him, even though the drive from the North Shore of Long Island to Greenwich is a long one! It's worth it to deal with professionals.

August 8, 2018

Let me start of by saying that i would give them more than 5 Stars if that was Possible! Was looking for a Cayenne or a Macan, and reached out to them... via email. Rich promptly contacted me, and I gave him my requirements. He mentioned that he had a couple cayennes that just came in, which were not on the webite yet, but would send me pics later that night, which he did. I liked one, called him back, and we agreed on a price. He was very candid, and professional in his interaction with me. Set up an appointment, and went to the showroom a couple days later (it is a 1 hour drive for me). Was warmly greeted by Rich, and I told him i was still confused on whether I want a Macan or a Cayenne. he spent quite some time with us understanding our family needs, and explaining the differences. He then introduces us to Aldo, our Sales Rep, who is another amazing gentleman. I wanted to test drive multiple versions , cayenne, macan, macan S, and he very patiently spent time with us explaining everyhting, and let me drive to my content. I finally settled on a Cayenne, and finalized the deal. We settled on a ick up date, and when I came back to pick up my cayenne, everything was ready to go. All the paper work was done and ready for me. We completed the due process, and Aldo walked me through all the options, and spent all the time needed until we felt comfortable. Here is where they really earned my business for life - Picked up car, came home, and after a couple days, I noticed a small tear in the rear seat. To tell you the truth, I dont know if it already existed or if I did it, but I called Aldo back, and asked if they could fix it. he asked me send him some pics, and no questions asked, they even sent a guy to fix it at my home, so i dont have to drive an hour to their showroom!!! Now, thats what I call the best Customer Service. if I am in this part of the country, I always do business with Porsche of Greenwich!!! Thank You Rich and Aldo for the wonderful experience.

Rich Del Mazzio

Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager

(5.0) 41 reviews

Aldo Camara

Certified Porsche Product & Sales Specialist

(5.0) 22 reviews

August 6, 2018

Anthony was excellent. He came to our house twice to help get the deal done and trained us on the car at home!!! Great service all around!

July 22, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. The staff was personable and helpful. My salesperson, Anthony DeLuca, was awesome. I would highly recommend... them!

July 18, 2018

Working with Anthony DeLuca was a pleasure! I spoke with him once and told him what kind of Porsche I was looking for... he called me a week later with... details of a car they just got into the dealership on trade. I purchased the car sight unseen before it was even out of service!! I had complete faith in him and the dealership that I was making a great decision. He was supportive, responsive, and informative. I would definitely recommend him and New Country Porsche of Greenwich.

July 11, 2018

This was my 4th Porsche from this dealership and I live over 30 miles away. That says it all. Professional, Personable, Knowledgeable, Friendly and Accommodating,...

Patrizio Torregiani

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist

(5.0) 59 reviews

Rich Del Mazzio

Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager

(5.0) 41 reviews

June 26, 2018

Anthony was terrific and delivered to me exactly what I asked for at the price I negotiated. He streamlined the purchase making it fast and easy ! Now... I???m just living the Dream in my Porsche everyday 👍🏻

June 15, 2018

Working with Anthony was exactly how the car buying experience should be. He was helpful and quick to respond from my online inquiry. I knew my vehicle... would have a lot of demand so the quick response made it possible to end up with the car I had been searching weeks for. The dealer was happy to hold my vehicle for two weeks until I was able to pick it up in person. Upon arrival I was greeted and introduced to Anthony right away. We quickly took care of the paper work thanks to Noah Davis. The car was spotless and looked showroom quality, I was highly impressed. Thanks again Anthony and Noah for the best car buying experience I could have asked for!!!

June 14, 2018

I expressed interest online in purchasing a car and Anthony responded to me right away. From then on the process was so smooth I was amazed. He answered... every question I had and was extremely knowledgeable about the car and was very honest and up front with me. He took care of my trade in and all I needed to do was come in and pick up my new car! Anthony went over every button and function in the car to ensure that I was comfortable driving it. I cannot recommend him highly enough. If you are even thinking about a Porsche, you need to call him!