Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

1482 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of White Plains from DealerRater.com
  • First Used Card

I purchased a used 2011 ML350 from Mercedes Benz White Plains and I was really pleased with my buying experience. This was the second car that I have purchased in my lifetime and I was a bit leery of working with a dealer and purchasing a used car(I purchased my first car new on the internet). However, Sam Brown and the MB team completely changed my impression. Sam was very patient (I had a lot of questions), I was given all the information I requested, there was not a hard sales push and they even managed to save me money by getting me a better rate on my auto loan and car insurance. I would definitely use MB White Plains again for a purchase and would recommend them to family and friends.

• EXCELLENT
    May 21, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Ardit! We look forward to working with you again!

An outstanding experience with my salesman Ardit! The process from start to finish 100%!! Thank You Ardit!! There is nothing like a true down to earth no pressure honest sales person.

• Excellent Customer Service
    May 17, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you for that great review of Bobby, We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bobby's help was essential in picking the right car and finding it locally. He helped me the car I wanted and followed up to ensure that all was going well. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to others. Thanks

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

• SUPERIOR LEASING EXPERIENCE provided by TOM CHEN!!
    May 17, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you for continuing to work with Mercedes-Benz of White Plains & Tom! We look forward to seeing with vehicle you pick out next!

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TOM CHEN. After ten years of working with him, he still provides all of his clients with quality, efficient and immediate service!

• Amazing experience
    May 15, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you for that great review of Peter and for your recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Peter banassi was an amazing sales person. He was so down to earth, no pressure, and very informative. You can tell he is always looking for the best interest of his customers. I definitely recommend him and his dealership to anyone I know.

• Best Mercedes dealer around
    May 15, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Great experience! Professional, kind and no aggressive salesman. This is the 9th car I have leased and this was by far the easiest and non-stressful experience. Thank you Joe you know what you did. I greatly recommend this dealership. You won't be sorry!!

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Annette, Thank you so much so much for that great review of Joe! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• They made it easy.
    May 13, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We have been Mercedes-Benz on his last 27 years. We bought several cars from Tom Chen and Mercedes-Benz of White Plains. In our experience with Tom has been an easy transition to get into a new car at the best price fitting our needs. Tom made it a straightforward experience. I have to say he was top-notch in all aspects. We appreciated everything he did for us and we can highly recommend him for your car needs.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you so much for your recommendations, they mean the world to us! We're so happy to hear you continue to have great experiences working with Tom!

• Personal Care Service
    May 12, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you for that great review of Bruno! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

My sales representative was Bruno Parisi. He got me into a vehicle that complemented my budget. I found him to be affable, courteous, and highly professional. I would definitely want to work with him in the future, and refer my friends/colleagues to him. Thank you Bruno!

• Dealership that deals.
    May 12, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you for that great review of David! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mr. David Plumaj gets all the credit. He is open and honest. Tells you as it is. Works to satisfy the customer. The dealership is friendly and a pleasure to buy a car from.

• Outstanding!!
    May 8, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Ardit & Marsel! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

We had an amazing experience with Ardit and Marcel! They made certain that we ended up with a car that met all of our needs and more. Ardit got to know us well in a short period of time and was very adept at figuring out what was important to us in our decision-making process. We will definitely be back!