Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

13 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2019

Awesome Dealership! I had a pleasant experience at Mercedes Benz of White Plains. Ardit Shabi (Sale Representative) was very professional, friendly,... polite and extremely knowledgeable. He listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect car. Bob Binett, the CPO manager, was excellent as well. The help from both of of them, made it possible for me to get my dream car. You both made my car buying experience a memorable one. All of the other staff here were nice as well. I love the 2 beautiful key chains you gave me. Thank you for arranging registration for me. Last time with BMW, I have to do it myself. What a wonderful service! This is a great dealership that you can trust. Thank you so much.

August 28, 2019

I've been to mb of white plains, worked with Anthony Iacomini. He had our vehicle prept and in the process the molding got Scratched up. He assured us... it would be replaced. It's been months, he DOESN'T like to return calls. His boss David Uva has the same policy. Worst dealership I've been to.

• December 8, 2011

I purchased a used 2011 ML350 from Mercedes Benz White Plains and I was really pleased with my buying experience. This was the second car that I have purchased... in my lifetime and I was a bit leery of working with a dealer and purchasing a used car(I purchased my first car new on the internet). However, Sam Brown and the MB team completely changed my impression. Sam was very patient (I had a lot of questions), I was given all the information I requested, there was not a hard sales push and they even managed to save me money by getting me a better rate on my auto loan and car insurance. I would definitely use MB White Plains again for a purchase and would recommend them to family and friends.

July 22, 2019

White Plains MB service team leader Linda was exceptional. provide me with white glove class customer service, going above and beyond the staff is wonderful... and the overall location is excellent

January 17, 2018

I dealt with Josh Alexander from Mercedes White Plains to purchase my 2017 Sprinter. He was great to deal with, had a lot of patience and if he didn’t... know the answer to any of my questions he went to go and find out for me without hesitation. What more can you ask for. I drove 2 hours from NJ and the trip was well worth it. Thanks Josh!

September 29, 2017

I purchased a New Metris van from Lenny. We communicated on the phone numerous times prior to my delivery and he assured me all the necessary paperwork... was in order. He was off the day of delivery and unfortunately all the necessary paperwork was not in place. The ensuing incompetence that followed including having to purchase an unnecessary insurance policy (only to be told to cancel it an hour later) was beyond frustrating. I realize I purchased a non luxury model Mercedes, was from out of state and that perhaps customer service was not that important to them because of that.

September 18, 2017

check the website for the used car that I want and went there. Good service all around. great deal on the warranty and protection plan.

Thank you for that great review! We look forward to working with you again!

June 3, 2017

I thought they're be a follow up call after taking home a new C. Been 2 week and zippo. I guess once they have you locked in you won't hear from then again... until your term is coming up. This is what I would expect if we bought a Kia.

October 28, 2014

Always very professional, timely, fair and accurate with findings.

February 22, 2014

called for car - she never responded after the auto generated email. i emailed 3 times and she never responded. finaly she writes back the " the car id... sold" well i told her i asked for this 6 days ago and it is still on your site - never got a reply... the cr is still there but it seems this MB dealer does not bother. shame to have an MB name the car is still listed on CARS.com and MB site 2 weeks later