4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1533 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1533 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of White Plains from DealerRater.com

• First Used Card
    December 8, 2011

I purchased a used 2011 ML350 from Mercedes Benz White Plains and I was really pleased with my buying experience. This was the second car that I have ...purchased in my lifetime and I was a bit leery of working with a dealer and purchasing a used car(I purchased my first car new on the internet). However, Sam Brown and the MB team completely changed my impression. Sam was very patient (I had a lot of questions), I was given all the information I requested, there was not a hard sales push and they even managed to save me money by getting me a better rate on my auto loan and car insurance. I would definitely use MB White Plains again for a purchase and would recommend them to family and friends.

Great Experiance
    April 11, 2018

This is our 4th car in a row at Mercedes of White plains and have never been disappointed and yesterday was no different. My daughter turned in her 20...15 C class for a new 2018 C glass and our sales person Lenny Salvatore was literally the best so far. He was professional, detailed oriented and caring in my daughters decision. He the took time to answer questions in the weeks leading up to the purchase and never once did not reply back to an email or voice message from us. He was considerate to our time constrictions and worked his schedule to fall in place with us. During the pickup of the new car he spent plenty of time going over all feature and explaining every page of the multitude of paper work needed at the signing. We will never use any other dealer, they are the best from day one and all through the length of our leases, sales, service & customer service are top notch. They come highly recommended especially Lenny Salvatore.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone ...else who visits Mercedes-Benz of White Plains with only the best there is to offer. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Lenny and Christian helped to make your experience such a positive one. We hope your daughter enjoys her new C 300! We look forward to serving you and your family for many more years to come!

Lenny Salvatore

Mercedes Benz Commercial Sale Manager

Christian Chandler

Loaner Vehicle Coordinator

My experience was beyond exceptional
    April 6, 2018

i must say Mr.shabi was a very friendly and experienced dealer. He was very attentive and answered any questions I had. He also made sure I received t...he best deal possible. i will definitely recommend him and I will go back to him when am ready to purchase a another car.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We couldn¿¿¿t be happier that Ardit provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Mercedes-B...enz of White Plains team. We hope you are enjoying your new Mercedes-Benz, Ardit will be here next time you need another vehicle, so come see him! We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Awesome guy and experience
    February 8, 2018

Ardit was one of the best individuals I have ever worked with in the automotive business and he is incredibly helpful and kind and will make sure that... you get the help you need when looking for a car.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Arben, thank you for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that Ardit helped to make sure you had the best experience at our dealership. We loo...k forward to working with you again in the near future!

Employees Worked With
    Sharp and professional service.
    January 22, 2018

Had a flat tire and went to visit MB White Plains. Once I got there and showed the problem on my front tire, I was also presented with an additional i...ssue on the back tire, which I hadn´t notice. Christian presented the pro and cons in a way that it was easy for me to take the decision of what to do. My car was delivered at the time Christian told me and he came to give me notice of the status of service while I was in the waiting room taking care of my business. I would recommend without hesitation.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone ...else who visits Mercedes-Benz of White plains with only the best there is to offer. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Christian helped to make your experience such a positive one. We look forward to working with you again!

Christian Chandler

Loaner Vehicle Coordinator

Just about the $$$$
    January 21, 2018

Let me start by saying I presently purchased maybe seven cars and trucks from this place. Still own four!! There are presently very nice people there ...trying to up sell you. The longer you are a customer, the worse it gets. I also have family memebers that have many purchases from them ( Some ran away and some still deal with the lies and upsells) Maybe the owner just wants more money for his bad habits??? Maybe the employees work on comminsion?? ( Not realizing that zero percent of zero is zero!) When you chase people away, some-one will eventually make them happy. THERE ARE MANY OTHER MERCEDES DEALERSHIPS AROUND- THIS IS NOT THE ONE THAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO HELP-UNLESS YOU HAVE A ENDLESS BANK ROLL AND DONT GIVE A CRAP. GOOD LUCK..

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

I am sincerely sorry to hear about your experience. This is very disturbing and not the normal way we do business. I would like to thank you for your ...patronage and most importantly would appreciate a chance to speak to you personally. Please give me a call at your convenience at 914-949-4000. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you, Gary Turco General Manager Mercedes Benz of White Plains.

Experience Far Exceeded my Expectations
    January 20, 2018

I am the first to admit that I am highly impatient when leasing a car. However, my impatience was met with kindness, understanding, patience and exper...ts who ensured that I went home with the car that I wanted. Peter Makaj understood immediately what I wanted (color, make, features etc.), and proceeded to engage me in genuine conversations. It did not feel like I was engaging in conversations with a sales associate, but rather felt like I was speaking to a well-informed friend. He really made my experience very enjoyable. When I was signing the lease, we were introduced to Marsel who took care of the contract work. He made sure that I understood each clause and provision, and afforded me the time to review the paperwork. While I was reviewing the contract, he engaged in meaningful conversation with my parents. He made my business transaction far more enjoyable. I would recommend Mercedes Benz of White Plains to anyone who wants to lease a car while knowing that you are in good hands and for an enjoyable experience. I would recommend Peter Makaj and Marsel Paloka to anyone who wants to lease a car with an expert in the field, great conversations and understanding of your wants, and knowing that you are walking away with the car of your desires. This experience far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Peter and Marcel for everything.

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

On behalf of all of us at Mercedes-Benz of White Plains, we would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrille...d that you enjoyed your experience with Peter and Marsel. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz and please come visit us again soon!

Just as expected
    January 17, 2018

I dealt with Josh Alexander from Mercedes White Plains to purchase my 2017 Sprinter. He was great to deal with, had a lot of patience and if he didn’...t know the answer to any of my questions he went to go and find out for me without hesitation. What more can you ask for. I drove 2 hours from NJ and the trip was well worth it. Thanks Josh!

Satisfied with level of service
    January 16, 2018

My sales person Joseph prudente gave me the best customer service I have ever experienced . He demonstrated exceptional personality. It was very evide...nt that his has great loyalty to the company .. I was beyond impressed by the quality of service n how smoothly everything went . A sincere thank you , Mr n Mrs Sierra

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Mr. and Mrs. Sierra, we would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to provid...ing you and everyone else who visits Mercedes-Benz of White Plains with only the best there is to offer. It¿¿¿s so nice to hear that Joseph helped to make your experience such a positive one. We look forward to working together again!

Employees Worked With
    Amazing experience with Peter Makaj!
    January 15, 2018

Peter was very accommodating, patient and provided us excellent insights which ultimately led us to purchase my daughter???s car. Peter???s great serv...ice reminds us of why we came back to Mercedes to purchase her next car!

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Thank you so much for this excellent review and for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing experience working with Pete...r. He is a true asset to our team. Congratulations to your daughter on her new Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to working together for many years to come.

50 Bank St White Plains, NY 10606