Sarchione Chevrolet

New (330) 578-1283 (330) 578-1283
Used (330) 578-1153 (330) 578-1153
Service (330) 578-2176 (330) 578-2176

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very satisfied experience.

Had a wonderful experience with Todd in sales and in Steve in finance. Both genuine and down to earth people. Will definitely do business there again even though it?s an hour and a half away from home.

Simply the best place to purchase a car period

Great selection, great customer service. They went out of they're way to make us feel at home! Super down to earth from salesman to finance guy to manager to owner!

3500 Silverado High Country

If you are in need of a Truck please go see Todd Bollman at Sarchione's Chevrolet. I looked at a lot of trucks and got the best deal by far from Todd. A lot of dealerships will offer a really low price on a vehicle and then offer a really low price on your trade. At Sarchione's, Todd gave me the best price I could find anywhere and then offered me a higher price for my trade on top of it. I can not say enough about the personnel at this dealership and the treatment I received. Thanks again, Ken J.

2.2

re cowan

bought 2000 vette..cash deal..repaired a few issues myself. called 3 times about radio cd problem that was apparent a few days after sale...as of today I haven't heard from anyone r.e.cowan

Dealer response

Hi Roger, I'm was under the impression that we sent you a brand new part to fix that issue for free that handled it and you were happy with it? Please call whenever you receive this to figure out where the problem is. Thanks

Easiest purchase ever made!

Fantastic, easiest purchase I've ever made. We will definitely be back to do business with John Sarchione.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to leave us Kudos. Can't wait to work with you in the future! Thanks again!

4.5

First car

We were looking for a first car for our daughter. Found what she liked and made the 90 min drive. The staff was very friendly and we were there less than two hrs from test drive to purchase. However, we were not given or shown a car fax and were whisked through quickly enough that we didn't think about it until we were back home. Also, it only has one key and it isn't programmed. The car was running both times, for test drive and leaving...never thought about that. Closest Mitsubishi dealer for us is 90 min in another direction to get the key programmed ? That would have been nice to know. Overall, it really is a nice dealership and i would recommend them. Ask for Wesley

1.6

Camaro vs. Corvette search

We (wife n I ) were curious about a Corvette but in reality wanted a Camaro. Met Ryan, the General Manager, and had a great conversation with him. He stated that I should send him my build to the "general email" and he'd take a look. Have yet to hear back from them. Sent second time and still no result. This size of a deal should certainly have individualized email accounts which now raises a flag with me as I've never received a reply to date and it's been 2 weeks. We live about 3 miles away and believe in supporting local business but apparently the feeling is not mutual. Good luck to future Buyers

1.0

Still waiting

Called dealer regarding a truck advertised on Cars.com and sales person couldn't answer my question.He took my number and said he would get right back to me.A week or two later, still waiting... Moved on.

Best car buying experience EVER!

We had been searching for a 2016 Silverado for months with specific features so our "dealership experience" were numerous. Sarchione was recommended by a friend so we went to "look". Ended up purchasing the one we wanted not only due to the features it had, but the way we were treated. Ryan was absolutely wonderful in getting us all available discounts and adding a few items that were not on the truck. We sure didn't expect the easy, calm, effortless, no hassle experience! Great people at the dealership and we will never purchase any future vehicles from anyone else! Wonderful staff, large number of vehicles to choose from and great prices!

1.8

Beware...

I bought a 2010 Chevy Colorado a month ago. I went to get the oil changed the week after I bought it and was informed it has a cracked valve cover. I called Sarchione and asked if it went through a multi point inspection and if they would honor it and fix this. They replied it is sold as is and wouldn't help me. Nice customer service.... I'm never going back nor would I ever recommend this dealership. Beware....