LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac

4.5
  • Marianne Higley

I got my car serviced and washed and was called and went and picket it up.

I got my car serviced and washed and was called and went and picket it up.

• 2014 Cadillac XTS Repairs again

Service department personnel are very good. But when you buy a Cadillac, you do not expect the poor quality of workmanship that I have experienced with this car. I will not buy another Cadillac ever again.

• Service

Professional service and excellent technicians . Front desk is very efficient.

Professional service and excellent technicians . Front desk is very efficient.

• 2017 Chevy Equinox

We were very pleased w/ our care through your staff. We really were very Happy w/Jennii who sold us the vehicle" she very helpful & friendly,,, & was really willing to work w/us ! I would highly recommend your Dealership to anyone!

• Internet experience

The service I got from my email contact with the dealership was awesome. They responded quickly to the email I sent, and were very willing to help me find the vehicle I was looking for. They even mentioned that they might be taking one in on trade, and would I be interested in looking at it. They were most helpful.

• Owner

OK, was for normal check-up. They found that the truck needed a tire alinement.

OK, was for normal check-up. They found that the truck needed a tire alinement.

• The most positive retail experience

As a small business owner I find it to be crucial to be welcomed and your employees are well trained in product knowledge. Jennie Reinhard went beyond my expectations. Not only did I leave extremely satisfied with my overall car buying experience, but it left me to do more to tell others to come see Jennie. Again, thank you so much for your time and I'm looking forward to purchasing a vehicle in the future.

• Happy with our Chevrolet

We have had amazing help in the process of finding and leasing our vehicles. Thank you to James Tyree for such a smooth and quick purchase.

• awesome sales lady

We bought a car for our daughter yesterday 2/17/17! Our sales lady was jennie C I could not of been more pleased with how Jennie not only handled our buying experience but how she conducted herself , handled all our questions, she was also VERY helpful with our grandkids and setting up blue tooth for our daughter!! 100% would be back to buy from this lady JENNIE thank you for everything!!!

• Great salesman

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Scott Mchaffie and as always the service was wonderful. He is always a pleasure to deal with and goes the distance to make the sale work for you. The new car manager was just as helpful and made our purchase easy. Thank you ¿ Sincerely, Joyce and John Maag