• Awesome experience once again!!!

This was our second time buying from Moran Chevrolet, it was another great experience! Kol Gjokaj was fantastic! Keep up the great work!

• Wonderful service!!

Very friendly and attentive, I would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.

• Linda D.

Great experience and appreciative of the quality of service from my salesperson, Larry Kane.

• Amazing Service!

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I expected a high volume dealer to not focus on the satisfaction of one customer when they are so busy. My salesman took the time to find me wheels and tires that weren't a factory option and put together a customized Silverado. Typically I spend between 3-5 hours in the dealership putting together a car deal. This time it was less than an hour and Nick made sure to have all the paperwork ready when I arrived. No pushy finance managers pushing overpriced warranties - just honest, up-front pricing. I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from the same Chrysler store and will never return there again after seeing what a positive dealership experience feels like. I can't say enough good things about Moran Chevy.

• Best Chevy Dealership... period!

I have been leasing from Moran for years! Wouldn't go any place else! Everyone from the managers to the guys who offer you water and popcorn are pleasant, professional and very efficient!

• Moran Chevrolet

used car selection was excellent, with many strong contenders and great value. sales associate was knowledgeable and helpful, but no pressure. I would recommend checking out this facility to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. I have done both over the past three years.

• Great overall buying experience & good cookies too

Matt Orsi was our salesperson. He was friendly, informative and efficient. Plus my kids loved the cookies! Overall a great experience.

• Loyal Leaser

I've leased 3 cars from Moran and will continue to do so. Scott Anderson is my sales associate and he is wonderful. He's honest, up front and extremely knowledgeable. The building is always sparkling clean and all of the staff is friendly and wanting to help. The service team is professional and efficient. The service rep.s keep you up to date on the expected completion time and what's happening to your car. I live in Clarkston and I choose to keep going to Moran because the staff make it worth it.

• New Silverado owner

Wasn't really in the market for a new vehicle but the deal I got on my new Silverado couldn't be passed up, salesman went above and beyond and came through on everything he said he'd do. I'll be back

• I have no title I am just an individual person

The experience I had at Moran Chevrolet was most enjoyable , the facilities are first class and you are treated like extended family.I would recommend them to all my friends.