• Moran

Excellent service. Raffia Jacob was extremely helpful.

Excellent service. Raffia Jacob was extremely helpful.

• My 7th purchase from Moran!!

Dave Perala is the best!! Moran Chevrolet is the best.

Dave Perala is the best!! Moran Chevrolet is the best.

• No reason to go elsewhere.

I just purchased my third vehicle from Moran Chevy. Dave Perala is always a great help and goes out of his way to make sure things go smoothly. The overall process is seamless, painless and a joy. When you buy a new car, you just want to get the car and go drive it.....and that's what you get to do! I recommend this dealership to all my friends and relatives.

• Very nice staff.

I'm very happy with the courtesy and understanding of the sales team.

I'm very happy with the courtesy and understanding of the sales team.

• Supervisor

My lease was up on my Chrysler 200. My husband & I decided to switch to GM. We were recommended by a friend to visit Moran and was introduced to Rob Miller, Sales Consultant. He was friendly, courteous and professional. Overall experience was seamless. I would definitely recommend Rob Miller and Moran to friends and family. The dealership is a clean & friendly environment, and their complimentary coffee and popcorn are great!!

• Leased new Silverado from Moran Chevrolet 01JUN17

I brought my daughter to go car shopping for her first time and we visited several dealerships. All were nice but only the Moran dealership spent the time to find out exactly what we were looking for and what price range. Nicholas Pardington took the time to find us the best lease options and best incentives we could qualify for to drive the price down. It's been almost a week and we love the truck! I have been asking around in my office for what kind of deals they have gotten on trucks and nobody has been able to come close to the deal Moran gave me. It was nice not having to go back and forth with managers to get the best deal. It seems the sales force is empowered to give the best deal themselves.

• Wonderful service!!

Very friendly and attentive, I would absolutely recommend them to family and friends.

• Awesome experience once again!!!

This was our second time buying from Moran Chevrolet, it was another great experience! Kol Gjokaj was fantastic! Keep up the great work!

• Linda D.

Great experience and appreciative of the quality of service from my salesperson, Larry Kane.

• Amazing Service!

Best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I expected a high volume dealer to not focus on the satisfaction of one customer when they are so busy. My salesman took the time to find me wheels and tires that weren't a factory option and put together a customized Silverado. Typically I spend between 3-5 hours in the dealership putting together a car deal. This time it was less than an hour and Nick made sure to have all the paperwork ready when I arrived. No pushy finance managers pushing overpriced warranties - just honest, up-front pricing. I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from the same Chrysler store and will never return there again after seeing what a positive dealership experience feels like. I can't say enough good things about Moran Chevy.