Braun Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful experience!!!

Michael, was very helpful to my wife and me. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the trucks. We did buy a truck from him and would definitely do so again. I enjoyed the sales transaction from start to finish. Very nice place to do business! Thank you all.

Wonderful experience!!!

Had a truly awesome buying experience at Braun Chrysler Dodge in Winamac, Indiana!!! Sales consultant Mike Jordan was so totally polite, friendly and attentive to my needs. He made what could have been a stressful transaction fun and easy!!! And Amanda Biddle's service after the sale was wonderful!!! She went above and beyond my expectations when the Post Office misplaced my title. She not only fought through the Post Office bureaucracy and located the title, she went and registered the car for me and absorbed the costs. And kept me informed through out the whole process. True professionalism!!! Would recommend Braun wholeheartedly!!!

excellent service always given

Always get excellent service from the techs at Braun. The service manager is always helpful with all my needs and repairs. Carey is the most knowledgeable

Bought a brand new Camaro, outstanding deal!

I traded in a leased Nissan Altima sr that I only had for a year. Other dealerships told me they couldn?t do it or I would be paying around 670 a month for another car. They got me in a 2016 new 2lt convertible Camaro in a gorgeous blue color. The payment was so much lower than what I expected I couldn?t believe it. The amount I financed for was so much less than I expected also. The staff were very friendly and the car drives like a dream. This dealership is the best one I?ve EVER been too. I?m 20 and I bought 3 cars so far, each new. This was the best experience I?ve had yet. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. And I already have told about 10-15 people about it. Best place ever.

Parts Dept

A part was required for my Jeep. Staff was friendly and delivered as promised.

Dealer response

Thank you very much John for your business and trust in Braun Automotive Group.

Outstanding Experience

Thad and his team were so helpful and knowledgeable about each vehicle I checked out. When I went through the financing process they weren't trying to push a sale (which is something I have encountered in my past at other dealerships) I felt like I was getting the best deal and never felt like I was being taking advantage of. Thank you Braun for making my car buying experience an enjoyable one. I would recommend you guys to everyone I know looking for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Curtis- Thank you for the great review! Thank you for your business and trust in Braun Automotive Group. Enjoy your awesome Truck!!

Sales and Service Outstanding

I bought and serviced with Braun for years. They do not charge "Doc Fees" like all the other dealers do and are more interested in making the customer happy than making money off them. Great asset to everyone for automotive purchases .

Dealer response

Trevor- Thank you for your business and trust in Braun Automotive Group!