Maserati of Bergen County

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 10 reviews

• May 24, 2018

Very happy with my purchase of a new Levante. Peter was wonderful with the sales process. Never felt pressured. He answered all my questions and gave ...me a deal at their cost. He earned my business and all my future business. Also, forgot to mention that their service dept did a great job with my delivery.

May 23, 2018

Drove 2 hours to the dealership (Maserati of Bergan County from New York. After looking at the car we sat down to write it up and the Salesman (Eddie ...Murcia) added an additional 4000 dollars to the price of the car. Please note, I have total respect for Eddie because I know he was only doing what the dealership told him to do. When asked what that was for he said they had changed the brakes and tires before putting it up for sale. I asked him why I have to pay for that and he said because it was done as part of the maintenance schedule. After we tried to negotiate the 4000, the manager came over to speak to us because at this point we were ready to leave. I asked the manager (Robert) why the price online does not reflect the additional 4000 dollars they want to charge. His response was he needs to be competitive with other used car dealers. This to me was very upsetting. I would expect a little more from a high-end car dealer like Maserati. Update: Another car came up on their site for sale and I inquired about it. I asked the Salesman (Eddie) if Maserati of Bergan County is going to ask for an additional 4k when I get there and he said yes. So it’s not just one car they are falsely advertising, its multiple cars. Buyer beware these guys are very dishonest.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about us. If you may, please contact me to discuss your review. I have tried contacting yo...u and left you a voicemail. As on any vehicle purchase, you are required to pay addt'l charges including taxes, dmv, doc, etc... We cannot negotiate those fees as you exclaimed to us several times. Just because your home-state, NY does not charge those same amounts for those items doesn't mean that we have to match it as you have suggested. A clear example is the sales tax, as a NY resident, you have to pay 8.875% while if you were a NJ resident, it would only be 6.625%. Should you really be serious in purchasing a vehicle and accepting that those charges are non negotiable, then we will be more than happy to earn your business. We hope that you can understand that we will do our best to make you a happy customer, but we can only do so much. I will await for your call. Thank you, Lydia K, customer retention mgr @ Maserati of Bergen County

April 7, 2018

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Started off with Maserati on great terms. Bought my brand new car from there. Later to find out everything was sugar coated. They we...re SO pleasant in the beginning of course, just to make the sale. After they got me in and I purchased my car they flipped. Everything went downhill from there. My car started having problems with such low milage on it. No one seemed to want to help, everything they wanted they got... my money. They denied that there was anything wrong with my car. David and his team were horrible. They made sure I was a miserable customer. Nothing was solved for me in the end, my car was not fixed, I was not their priority and they felt that I was irrelevant and they didn't need to address to my problems. I will never go back to this dealer and I will make sure everyone knows what kind of people they will be dealing with if they go to this company. Beware of their excellent sales people in the beginning only to turn on you in the end.

Hello Dinahlee, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you are having. I am not sure if you have the right dealership as there is nobody... else with the name of David in our sales or service department. Could you please immediately contact me to discuss this? I will get to the bottom of this issue and make sure it gets resolved. Talk to you soon, Robert C, GM @ Maserati of Bergen County. My number is 201-492-9129. Our Number 1 concern at our dealership is to make sure we provide you with the highest level of customer service. Please give us the chance to make this right for you.

January 2, 2017

Eddie is not only a great salesmen but a gentleman and became my trusted and great friend. I bought three cars from Eddie and had a great time driving... all three cars. I now have a Maserati and love it. See you for sure, for my next car. Thank You GENE.

March 21, 2016

Worked with Steve Costa. Great experience. He listened and delivered exactly what I was looking for. Straight and to the point. A few friends have uti...lized his services as well. Highly recommended.

January 23, 2016

I have bought many cars in my life. The buying experience at Maserati of Bergen county was truly exceptional, much better than at my BMW and Mercedes ...dealerships. Johan is customer driven and goes out of his way to ensure that you are happy and satisfied even after your purchase. He sorted out a couple of things in the first couple of weeks of my Granturismo ownership. Make sure you ask for Johan. I will be back to buy my Ghibli!

January 24, 2015

i was looking for a good deal at another mercedes dealership and compared prices , i was surprised that i would find the right mercedes for me at a ma...serati dealership,bergen county maserati offered me a better deal than a well known mercdes dealership in the area. bergen county maserati has a variety of rare and exotic cars.i purchased a mercedes cl550 from eddie murcia @ bergen county maserati and i recommend eddie the team at bergen county maserati to my friends.

January 14, 2015

I was searching the for a Ferrari when I noticed this dealership had a car that caught my eye. I simply called and was put in touch with Eddie the Sal...es Person. He was amazing and cut simply to the chase and provided what he can do to get the deal done. He was very specific with the information on the car and made me comfortable purchasing such an expensive car without actually ever seeing it in person. Once the deal was done he kept me updated on all parts of the transaction via text message and email. Even the sales manager Nelson called me and made sure I was happy with everything, which was amazing and something new for me. What really caught my attention and made me know I made the right decision was when it came to transporting the vehicle. The sales person (Eddie) went to the dealership on Sunday when the dealership was closed and opened the doors for my driver to pick up the car. I live in another state and can guarantee you that if you I was to purchase a Maserati it would for sure be through this dealership. It means a lot for a dealership to make me feel comfortable and go out of the way to make the car buying experience such an amazing one. Hats off to the ownership for picking this group of staff and management.

January 12, 2015

I purchased a Ferrari from this dealership and they made the experience amazing. It was really simple I called the dealership after seeing the car onl...ine and the sales person was great. He told me everything about the car was SUPER responsive to everything I asked. Between Eddie and the management Nelson they made it into a no hassle transaction. They made me feel comfortable enough to buy the car without seeing it and I loved the experience. In fact when it was time to get the car transported Eddie went to the dealership on Sunday morning when they were closed to make sure I get the car. I would purchase another car from these guys and honestly appreciate their time and effort in making me feel comfortable buying a car dream car from them.

December 30, 2014

So I contacted this dealership to find a guy that barely spoke English. Regardless I got a quote then the general manager increased the price on me on...ce I committed to the deal. Really this place is a waste of time and people should look elsewhere. A bunch of no personality guys that don't know how to sell cars.

please contact me so we can rectify this situation. Nelson Guerrero 201-822-3567 General Manager