Maserati of Bergen County

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 14, 2018

Thank you maserati of bergen county great easy experience !! 5 Stars ask for adolfo robert and charlie great guys. Very friendly facility would definitely... recommend

September 6, 2018

Very happy with my purchase. Not pushy, eddy was great. Negotiated a great deal. Charlie in finance was very nice. Bought a ton of cars in my time, maserati... team is definitely on the top of my list.

September 6, 2018

i love my new ghibli. i am very happy with service i got. Need to come back for my detail as the detail shop was closed by the time i finalized the deal.

September 1, 2018

Went to buy car added 4k on top of car service. Reason they gave me because they had to FIX some stuff on car. :) Ran away from their FAST.

August 31, 2018

Very happy with my new Levante. Very easy, no pressure..got a great deal. I will definitely be back for service. Thanks Pete!! I will send over my friend... looking for a used ghibli

August 21, 2018

Bought a pre-owned 2015 BMW 335i here. Okay price but a hassle to deal with after they got their money. On my way home from the dealership, the check engine... light came on. Took it to a mechanic and it turned out that the car had no catalytic converter in it, making it illegal to drive. And better yet they failed to disclose this information when I bought the car all while there was a valid inspection sticker on the windshield...hmmm suspicious. This dealership then wanted me to pay for a new catalytic converter after they admitted to not disclosing this.

August 7, 2018

Purchased a Maserati levante S couple months ago from this dealership, we still haven't receive our plate and tag to drive the new car. I had try... to call this dealership for help or update but can't ever get anyone to call me back or solve the problem, if we knew this the way they operate me and my wife won't ever purchase the car from them

May 24, 2018

Very happy with my purchase of a new Levante. Peter was wonderful with the sales process. Never felt pressured. He answered all my questions and gave me... a deal at their cost. He earned my business and all my future business. Also, forgot to mention that their service dept did a great job with my delivery.

May 23, 2018

Drove 2 hours to the dealership (Maserati of Bergan County from New York. After looking at the car we sat down to write it up and the Salesman (Eddie Murcia)... added an additional 4000 dollars to the price of the car. Please note, I have total respect for Eddie because I know he was only doing what the dealership told him to do. When asked what that was for he said they had changed the brakes and tires before putting it up for sale. I asked him why I have to pay for that and he said because it was done as part of the maintenance schedule. After we tried to negotiate the 4000, the manager came over to speak to us because at this point we were ready to leave. I asked the manager (Robert) why the price online does not reflect the additional 4000 dollars they want to charge. His response was he needs to be competitive with other used car dealers. This to me was very upsetting. I would expect a little more from a high-end car dealer like Maserati. Update: Another car came up on their site for sale and I inquired about it. I asked the Salesman (Eddie) if Maserati of Bergan County is going to ask for an additional 4k when I get there and he said yes. So it’s not just one car they are falsely advertising, its multiple cars. Buyer beware these guys are very dishonest.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about us. If you may, please contact me to discuss your review. I have tried contacting yo...u and left you a voicemail. As on any vehicle purchase, you are required to pay addt'l charges including taxes, dmv, doc, etc... We cannot negotiate those fees as you exclaimed to us several times. Just because your home-state, NY does not charge those same amounts for those items doesn't mean that we have to match it as you have suggested. A clear example is the sales tax, as a NY resident, you have to pay 8.875% while if you were a NJ resident, it would only be 6.625%. Should you really be serious in purchasing a vehicle and accepting that those charges are non negotiable, then we will be more than happy to earn your business. We hope that you can understand that we will do our best to make you a happy customer, but we can only do so much. I will await for your call. Thank you, Lydia K, customer retention mgr @ Maserati of Bergen County

April 7, 2018

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!! Started off with Maserati on great terms. Bought my brand new car from there. Later to find out everything was sugar coated. They were... SO pleasant in the beginning of course, just to make the sale. After they got me in and I purchased my car they flipped. Everything went downhill from there. My car started having problems with such low milage on it. No one seemed to want to help, everything they wanted they got... my money. They denied that there was anything wrong with my car. David and his team were horrible. They made sure I was a miserable customer. Nothing was solved for me in the end, my car was not fixed, I was not their priority and they felt that I was irrelevant and they didn't need to address to my problems. I will never go back to this dealer and I will make sure everyone knows what kind of people they will be dealing with if they go to this company. Beware of their excellent sales people in the beginning only to turn on you in the end.

Hello Dinahlee, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you are having. I am not sure if you have the right dealership as there is nobody... else with the name of David in our sales or service department. Could you please immediately contact me to discuss this? I will get to the bottom of this issue and make sure it gets resolved. Talk to you soon, Robert C, GM @ Maserati of Bergen County. My number is 201-492-9129. Our Number 1 concern at our dealership is to make sure we provide you with the highest level of customer service. Please give us the chance to make this right for you.