• great service

everything was great. Sales dept. was super. All questions were answered. we were given honest advice. delivery of SUV was handled in a truly professional manner.

• Great Service

Bob in service was excellent. Professional, prompt and polite. Made sure work on the car was exactly what was needed.

• Encore for an Encore !!!!

Very smooth , effortless transaction. Very pleasant .

Very smooth , effortless transaction. Very pleasant .

• Recent Service

The service specialist was very courteous and helpful. The Service was performed very quickly.

• New Purchase

Couldn't ask for a more Professional and Personable experience.. Its our 4th vehicle purchase and numerous maintenance visits..

• Great dealership!!

I loved Minchin! Just bought a car from them and the staff couldn't have been more helpful, pleasant, experienced and kind. Made my buying experience very smooth!!

• Acadia

We were shopping for an SUV and loved how honest the sales man was with us about there trucks. It was a great shopping experience and we love our truck.

• Hands down the best in the area

I recently switched jobs and my car was no longer going to work as a mode of transportation. The team here not not listened to what I wanted but made sure I was reassured that I would be taken care of given the best service and expirence. Most dealerships say this but at Minchin they stood behind everyword of it. So helpful found the best pricing option for myself and my needs. Not only am I now the proud owner of Sierra 1500 but because of Frank. And Eric at Minchin i am a Gmc driver for life now. I recommend this be the first stop anyone makes when buying a car you will not be let down.

• Amazing Purchasing Expirience

My Sales person Frank Larossi and the General Manager Eric Shearn were exceptionally helpful and thorough. They answered all of my questions, walked me through all of the features and amenities in the car and also answered any follow up questions I had after leaving the lot. Overall they both provided a very easy and enjoyable purchasing experience. I have already recommended Minchin to friends and family as a result.

• Good Experience, but dealership wasn't local

I discussed some details on a specific vehicle with Joe, he was very responsive and helpful. I was actually able to come to an agreeable price as well, assuming I was able to take the drive there. I would have done that, but found a vehicle closer to home that I moved forward with. In this case the impediment was distance and though I cannot say for certain, I think if I would have taken the drive the entire process would have been smooth.