• 2013 Ford Focus

Eric Altman was the sales person who helped me out. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product he was selling. Eric was also very helpful on the financial side of things, I got a great trade in value for my old SUV and payment that I can afford on my new Focus! Check out Phil Fitts if your looking for a good deal!

• aunt liz

everyone was very polite and helpful each time i have been to p f ford. I love my fiesta and hope to enjoy it for many years to come. have had the car for 1 year and really am happy with it.

• Good Service

Had a vehicle in for a recall from Ford. Quick turnaround on the updated parts. Would recommend this dealership.

• Awesome team

The staff at Phil Fitts Ford are always so pleasant and polite. We bought our Kia Sportage from them and recently had them do an inspection. They gave us all the information that they had on a report card. Then they even washed our car. The Phil Fitts team is awesome!

• Service Department very helpful

Service department was very helpful. Kept me informed when they had to order parts. Repairs were completed and vehicle is back in service. Very much appreciated.

• Great Buying Experience and Very Nice Facilities.

Darius was very helpful and was also understanding as to me need to have my brother and son look over the vehicle for me prior to purchase. Your Business Manager took time to answer questions regarding purchasing warranty. Thanks, You made a difficult situation for me much more pleasant. I love my escape.

• Great service

The place is efficient, clear, accommodating, and Kenny was really really helpful!!!

• Service on F150

Kenny is GREAT to Work with and always communicates timly and effectively

Kenny is GREAT to Work with and always communicates timly and effectively

• Great service

Service was done quick. Price was right. Solved the problem. Very satisfied.

Service was done quick. Price was right. Solved the problem. Very satisfied.

• Love my Lincoln

We own an MKX which we love! The service is always great. Ken Carter is one of the best! He is always so helpful. Beth is a sweetheart and always has a smile for everyone. It is a relaxing atmosphere, home away from home. ?best dealership and staff around!