McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac

• Sales and Service *****

Purchasing and service, well I am impressed. IMO, service is where you should feel most comfortable with because a car will need service usually more than once. The first time experience with the service department was spectacular to say the least. A big shout out to Roger, Devon (Service) and Jeff (Sales).

• Bud Redden

McGuire is a beautiful facility and very well organized. We know we are in good hands when our car is in for service.

• Repeat customer

I have been a customer of McGuire Chevrolet Cadillac for many years and I have always found them to be very helpful and professional.

• Chevy traverse

Customer service was excellent and employees were extremely friendly and courteous.

• Good Service

Notices the brakes needed replacing. Repair cost was not exorbitant.

Notices the brakes needed replacing. Repair cost was not exorbitant.

• A pleasant experience

We came in to look at a used 2011 Chevrolet Equinox that my wife found on Cars.com and had the pleasure of working with C.J. He was able to help us with the features of the car and with the test drive. That day we had another car on our list we wanted to look at. He not only didn't pressure the sale but also encouraged my wife to look at the other vehicle. He was that confident in the car's condition that we would be back afterwards to make the purchase...and he was right. When we decided to pursue the vehicle, he encouraged my request to have my mechanic evaluate it prior to purchase even knowing my mechanic was an hour's drive away. My mechanic said the car was in excellent shape. The only issue we had was that there was a little confusion on how to handle the fact that we were PA residents buying in New Jersey, but it wasn't anything too bad. Long story short, this was a good buying experience and we would buy there again if we found a vehicle we liked.

• Chevy Silverado Work Truck

I appreciated the dealer looking for the truck that I wanted and let me know when he had one.

• Clint and Maggie Decker Silverado Purchase

CJ did an absolute amazing job for us. He went above and beyond finding the right truck for us and made sure we were happy during the whole process. There was no pressure and I felt comfortable with the whole process. We are and will be future customers. Thanks again

• Chevy 1500

Thanks Chris F. All Good. Great Salesman !! Perfect truck 0% finance too!

Thanks Chris F. All Good. Great Salesman !! Perfect truck 0% finance too!

• The best car buying experience I ever had....

This was the best car buying experience I ever had. No pressure, true honest and informative people. I will never go anywhere else again. Stop in and see Ron. He helped me and made the experience so easy. Such a kind and honest employee at McGuire's

All of here at McGuire appreciate you expressing how satisfied you were with your car buying experience. Ron is exceptional and deserving of your kind words. All the best to you.