• Dobson Does It Best

I purchased my Flex from Dobson's almost 2 years ago. They were great to work with and I felt I got an awesome deal. They service my car every 3000 miles or so. The service staff is always pleasant, they greet me at the door to get my keys and in no time at all they are back to tell me my Flex is ready to roll, what service they have performed. This dealership knows the meaning of service!

• Oil Change

Friendly folks. Timely appointments. Staff works hard to accommodate our work schedule.

We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with courteous, professional, and efficient service here at Jim Dobson Ford! Our staff is always willing to go the extra mile for all of our valued customers! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Car Service

Fast service of a warrent item. Quick appointment, great job!!!

Fast service of a warrent item. Quick appointment, great job!!!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Gary! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great to deal with!

Like dealing with family! Very welcoming atmosphere. Pleasant waiting area.

Like dealing with family! Very welcoming atmosphere. Pleasant waiting area.

We're always here to provide courteous service and a pleasant experience to all of our valued customers. Thanks so much for choosing Jim Dobson Ford. We hope to continue to be of service for many years to come!

• Very satisfactory

Very favorable. Their entire staff is always courteous and friendly.

Very favorable. Their entire staff is always courteous and friendly.

• Great service

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our team here at Jim Dobson Ford. We appreciate your business and your positive review!

Great people courteous and professional treated with respect and the price of repair was mininal was greeted with respect yes I would recommend these people anytime

• GREAT AND FAST SERVICE

Great service, friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this dealership for service and purchaing a car!

• Auto maintenance

I am very happy with the people at this facility they are friendly and professional.

Maurice, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

• Servicing vehicle

We always get the best service from Dobsons that's why we keep going back!!!

We always get the best service from Dobsons that's why we keep going back!!!

Thank you for your wonderful comments, Ernest. Our only hope is that your next visit reflects the same outstanding experience in your star-rating as well. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

• Friendly and Helpful Staff

I have my car serviced here all the time. It is quick and Kevin in the service department is friendly and informative.