Schaffer Danhoff Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Ashley

Larry really took his time and got us in a car that we love and in our budget. I went to a couple different dealerships and with my credit didn't have much of a choice if any choice and Larry did it. It's all about the person wanting to work hard and get you want you want and Larry definitely worked on my case for weeks until he could get me what I want and he did....Thanks Larry we will be coming back and telling people your name

• Larry at Schaffer Danhoff

Schaffer Danhoff is a great place to come and purchase a new or used vehicle. Even if you're not in the market for a mopar vehicle these guys can get pretty much whatever make you want. The folks here treat you like family and do whatever possible to make the deal work in your favor. Go see Larry Hadamuscin and get in to the car of your dreams.

• New Grand Cherokee

This may have been the easiest new car purchase I have ever made! This is a top notch dealership ,with top notch personal .They may be small compared to the big city lots, but their inventory would say otherwise. The no pressure sales staff and the vast knowledge of their product line is totally refreshing and very calming. These are car guys, not salesmen, I was so impressed with everyone at this dealership that words cannot describe the smile on my face as I drove home with my new Jeep. I was so comfortable with the sale,the trade, the financing,etc. etc. I feel like I will be a customer again and again. Unlike larger dealerships that treat you like a daily quota....,Schaffer-Danoff treats you like you wish everyone would when you are buying a vehicle, valued customer!

• Sales

We had a very good experience with Larry! Would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a car!

• Sales

Thank you Larry Madamuscian for going out of your way for us

Thank you Larry Madamuscian for going out of your way for us

• Refinanced w Larry Hadamuscin

Refinanced loan and saved 4 payments! Quick and easy

Refinanced loan and saved 4 payments! Quick and easy

• Richard

Thanks Larry, Great car, experience and fantastic person to deal with, thanks again for your time and effort to put us in this great vehicle

• Thanks Larry

Larry is the best around. Such a great experience. He made sure we were happy with the purchase before he'd consider the deal. Can't wait to work with him again soon.

• Jamey & Dawn Gardner

Excellent service great experience will buy from here again.

Excellent service great experience will buy from here again.

• Donna Blanton

Larry Hadamuscin is the best sales and finance manager around.

Larry Hadamuscin is the best sales and finance manager around.