Young Buick GMC

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2018

Randy Taylor was professional and knowledgeable with trailers. My concern was getting a trailer home and my side by side wouldn’t fit. He made arrangements... so I could pull the trailer to my home and check the clearance. We knew it would be close, he recommended a beaver tail feature on the trailer allowing a better approach for clearance when loading and unloading. Their staff was great to work with. I felt comfortable with absolutely no pressure! If you are looking I recommend Young Automotive Group!

February 7, 2018

Took care of my concerns. Washed my pickup truck. Great job. I'll be back.

December 18, 2017

Rachel worked with us for several hours to make sure we got the truck in the color & with all the features we wanted. She made us feel truly welcomed &... at home. No rush, no pressure even when we changed our mind several times. Would highly recommended her if your looking for a new ride.

October 21, 2017

Went in to look for a slightly used car. Told salesman what color, prices, year ranges. Looked on his computer drove us to all four lots in a similar upgraded... version of our car. Didn't show us one single car that fit. Then tried to sell us one that someone had recently brought back with 15K miles bald tires and told us in our desired price. Wouldn't give us a exact price started getting our information and wanted to pull our credit which we didn't need and finally brought another guy into who initially told us the car would be $8K more than the first guy said.... Totally wasted our time! We have purchased one from the chevy side we will NOT BE BACK!

August 18, 2017

Debbie the service tech is amazing. I made the appointment online for which the service writer in charge of those was off for the week. Debbie got in,... pulled my name up, and got my car in and being worked on right away. The diagnostics took a little longer than expected, but Debbie and the team kept in constant communication with me throughout to let me know what was happening and to help with a shuttle, loaner car, or anything else I may need.

August 13, 2017

I had a great experience at Young Buick my salesman Brian Starr was amazing i would definitely recommend him to other people.Thank you.

March 6, 2017

We really are highly satisfied with the services in the GMC Young dealer. First of all we'd like to say thanks to Jessica Kelley, who was so quickly to... answer our quote request and respond our subsequent emails. MIke McGaha took plenty time explaining us about each detail of the GMC-Acaida and created a quick trust and confidence environment, he was so friendly and showed us his desire to serve us. Financial services department was working close to us to satisfy our expectations and they were flexible to arranged our mounthly payment according our needs.

November 22, 2016

I have taken my truck in for two different issues the first time it would lock on its own and after 4 times they finally replace the lock control on drivers... door I told them the first time I took it in that was the problem but they pushed it off till warranty expired so I paid for it and now I took it in for transmission issue and it's been it twice and still not fixed I am done with them

August 5, 2016

Rachael Meyers is awsome she helped us find exactly what we were looking for she listened to everything we asked for and contacted us when ever something... came available she is very kind and courteous looking forward to doing more business in the near future

July 30, 2016

Great customer service! Everything was fast and simple! Thank you Rachel Myers and the rest of the team for taking care of us!