Crumback Chevrolet

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

• At Crumback You Feel Like Family!
    January 5, 2017

Bought my first car from Rich here at Crumback. What an awesome experience! As soon as I pulled up, my car was waiting for me right there in front. Wh...en I walked in, I was greeted by the nice gentlemen at the desk and Rich helped me right away. Everybody there was very pleasant and knowledgeable. My salesman Rich took great care of me and making sure I was ready to roll out in my new car. This dealership doesn't just want the sale, or do anything to get you to buy the vehicle and leave. They make sure to take total care of you, and make sure the vehicle is exactly what you want. The whole experience I had from when I walked in to when I left felt like I was part of the Crumback family. And as a matter of fact, as I was getting ready to leave in my new car, the owner, Russ Crumback greeted me and told me that he was thrilled to have me be part of the Crumback family and shook my hand, and made sure I was taken care of. What a wonderful business, and I recommend everybody looking to buy a car to call Rich at Crumback. Between the owner and the salesman Rich, I knew I couldn't be in better hands, and would never buy a vehicle from any other dealership. You walk in this dealership and you are family to Crumback.

Thank You for your nice reply and being part of the Crumback family. It doesn't stop after you pick the car up. We want to help you with service also.... Thanks again Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager

Go elsewhere for service
    March 17, 2018

Recently purchased a 2010 Camaro RS from out of state and brought it to Crumback for a simple oil change. The model of my Camaro comes standard with ...staggered tires (245-45-20 front and 275-40-20 rear). I would assume a Chevy dealer would know this and also know you don't rotate staggered tires. I was wrong when I discovered they had took it upon themselves to rotate my tires. In addition, they scratched one of my rims in doing the tire rotation. Based on their lack of care and knowledge about my vehicle, I wouldn't trust them to do anything else to it.

Great Service!!!
    October 13, 2015

Great Service!! I had my vehicle in for an oil change and they did a wonderful job. They also did a multi-point inspection and winter inspection. Grea...t service, great price, great people.

thanks for the kind words! we hope we can continue to service you and when your ready to purchase a new or used vehicle we will be ready to help you. ...Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager Crumback Chevrolet

Rex McClellan
    October 9, 2015

Crumback Chevrolet has been servicing my vehicles for about 10 years. Very nice people that always do their best to take care of my service needs. The...re have been several times when I had breakdowns and they always do their best to work me in and make repairs to get me going again. I travel about 60,000 miles per year so I am at their service department about once a month for an oil change. I really like it that they do an inspection along with the oil change and then they let me know if I have any issues that need to be taken care of. I trust them completely with the three vehicles that's in our family. I have also recommended Crumback Chevrolet to friends for their service or vehicle purchases. In our extended family we also have a Volvo and they take that to Crumback Chevrolet for service. Very thankful for the people at Crumback Chevrolet.

Rex Thanks for the kind words: It is our pleasure to serve you and we hope we can continue to serve you in the future. thanks again Joe Helmkamp new c...ar sales manager

Best dealership!
    September 23, 2015

I always bring my vehicle here for service, whether it's a major repair, recall, or just an oil change. Tami in the office first suggested I try their... service department for an oil change after being frustrated with The Kelley dealership where I bought my car and I've never gone back to Kelly. As a female it's easy to feel out of place or intimidated when dealing with cars but I have never felt that way while dealing with anyone at Crumbacks. From the ladies in the office who first answer your phone call to the service people who let you know your car is ready the experience is the best!

thank you for the kind words! We hope next time we can have you buy a car from us. We don't have fees like most dealer which means we sell for less. t...hanks again for letting us serve you! Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager

Very Satisfied Customer
    September 23, 2015

When searching for a new or used vehicle, my husband and I went to this dealership. We were approached by Rich Jasso. He answered all of our questions..., showed us what we wanted to see, and then did not pressure us, while letting us make our decision on our purchase. The finance manager completed our purchase quickly and was very informative. Everyone there was friendly and greeted us with a smile on their faces. We are very satisfied with their customer service and will likely purchase again through them.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS. WE HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE, TO SERVE YOU IN THE FUTURE ALSO! THANKS AGAIN JOE HELMKAMP SALES MANAGER

Best Dealership EVER!!
    September 17, 2015

I was driving a vehicle that was unsafe and went to Crumback to browse. I was not pressured at all and worked with an awesome team of professionals!!!... Within a couple days of stepping on the lot, I drove away in a brand new Chevy Malibu!! Russ Crumback is very personal and trains his staff to treat customers the same!!

thank you very much for the kind words. We hope we can continue to take care of you in the future. Thanks again Joe Helmkamp new car sales Manager.

Best of the Best!
    September 12, 2015

My daughter bought her first car here and they treat us like family! Absolute BEST dealership in Northeast Indiana. I have also purchased parts from h...ere and the Service & Parts workers are so polite and even give great deals for hard to find parts that are in their stock. Also their Sales people are extremely kind and also great to speak with... and it doesn't matter which sales person you speak with because they are all AMAZING! OHHH... and the best part is, they care about your needs and not just making a sale. Like I stated above, I would not go any place else.. because they are that GREAT!

Richard thanks for the kind words. We hope we can continue to serve you well in the future! thanks again Joe Helmkamp New vehicle sales Manager.

Best Experience Ever!
    September 10, 2015

Finalized the process yesterday to lease a new Chevrolet Traverse. I love Crumback Chevrolet, and have been dealing with them for 30+ years. Staff are... always very friendly, helpful, and courteous. No questions were left unanswered and I consider that to be excellent service. I am very pleased with all aspects of my experience.

Thanks for your kind words. Glad we could service you for so long and hope we can continue. Joe Helmkamp Crumback Chevrolet

Reasonably priced and efficient
    September 8, 2015

Took my car in for scheduled maintenance and also had it checked over before taking a trip. The ease of scheculing an appointment over the Internet ma...de this particularly speedy. I am very pleased with the report I got back on my invoice and the reasonable cost of what was done and checked.

Thanks for the kind words. If we can help in the future on a purchase of a new vehicle we will be there for you! Joe Helmkamp Sales Manager

Crumback Chevrolet