New 888-702-1985 Dealer Website
Used 877-334-5083 Email Dealer
Service 888-291-2387

4.0
Average based on 49 reviews.
  • Enjoying our Cruze

We were very pleased that we were able to buy the Cruze for about the same as we did our 2009 Malibu. Everything went smoothly.

• 2016 GMC Canyon

I am pleased with Vaughn Motors and their customer service dept. The salesman, Todd Smithhart was very helpful throughout the process of my recent purchase.

• Sales

Great sales staff. Got everything I wanted and where really helpful.

Great sales staff. Got everything I wanted and where really helpful.

• Great Dealership

My salesperson Curtis did everything he could to get me the deal I wanted and more. This is the 3rd transaction I have done with Curtis and won't be the last. Vaughn Automotive has always done right by me and I make sure to tell anyone that will listen.

• Not easily impressed!

Eric made it easy from the beginning. He listened, confirmed my needs & request and was an overall pleasure to do business with.I came from Louisiana to make a purchase & he couldnt have been more precise with all the documents & paperwork I needed to have to conduct business there in Iowa. Not to mention, I saved a bunch of money! Kudos Vaughn motors, for being the first dealership in a long time to make the experience actually enjoyable. Mark P.

• Vaughn Automotive Experience

They worked for me in all aspects of the deal. I was able to get a comfortable payment and the customer service was outstanding.

• could use assistance

I contacted the dealer and initially they were helpful so I sent pictures of car and Vin and asked for information and received some feedback but then nothing until I wrote and complained to the service manager. At this point I was done dealing with them if they wont answer a few questions and respond in a timely manner then I guess they don't want my business.

• Very impressed with the friendliness and neatness.

Very satisfied with the helpfulness and Tina Caden did an excellent job serving us and got us the car we wanted.

• Help For An Old Buick Regal

I have dealt with Vaughn Automotive for over 10 years, from buying a new Traverse to working on my 17 year old Buick Regal. They are fair, honest and make every effort of take care of the Customer. I would recommend Vaughn to both family and friends.

• Andrew Farmer

Tried to contact the seller twice. Heard nothing back. I bought a car from someone else.