3.8
  • Enjoying our Cruze

We were very pleased that we were able to buy the Cruze for about the same as we did our 2009 Malibu. Everything went smoothly.

• Unhappy with sale

Did not feel that I was appreciated by the sales department. I traveled almost four hours to look at a vehicle. Only to get there and it not be in the shape I was promised. So overall I felt I was taken advantage of since I was so far from home.

• Awful customer service

Don't buy from here, horrible customer service. They fixed an issue but didn't complete the job therefore I will have to take it somewhere else for it to get fixed because they refuse to admit any fault or that they should fix it.

• Great experience

Very easy transaction. Very comfortable showroom and friendly staff. Good selection of cars and trucks. Best outright prices that I've found.

• service was good

appreciated the car wash, the waiting room was crowded but very clean, everyone was very polite and helpful, the overall experience was good

• Good experience buying a used vehicle

Contact them by email I received a quick response Set up a time to meet everything went well . Bought the used truck

• Fantastic car buying experience!

We are extremely satisfied with our recent vehicle purchase from Vaughn Motor's. There was no pressure from a pushy salesperson; just competitive prices well worth the drive. We walked away feeling satisfied with our decision and will make Vaughn Motor's our first stop for future vehicle needs! Great business, great service!

• Great service

Great job. Was kept informed along the way. Did everything they promised and than some. Very nice to work with.

• Great Customer Service

Everyone was very friendly and willing to help. Todd Smithart did an excellent job helping us with our vehicle purchase.

• great experience on a long distance deal..thx eric

had a great experience dealing with Eric, was very interested in pleasing me and answered all my questions with fantastic communication..one of the easiest long distance transactions I have ever dealt with...definitely will be calling on Vaughn for my next truck...hope Eric will is still there...you guys rock!!!