• Great customer service

The staff made me feel like family the minute I came through the door. I called ahead for a certain car to look at. When I arrived, the car was clean and ready to test drive. I also like the fact that when I took the car for a drive, the salesman let me take the car by myself. Everyone at the dealer was friendly and helpful. The showroom was full of beautiful cars and bunches of balloons which was festive. They made my whole car buying experience comfortable and easy.

• Easy to deal with

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and the 5-star rating! We really appreciate the support! Thanks for getting your key from Reineke!

Buying a truck from Reineke was one of the easiest most pleasurable experience I have ever experienced buying a vehicle. Price was competitive and there was no fooling around for countless hours. Quick and easy!

• Shady used car sales

I called Mike at Reineke after searching Cars.com. I was very susinct and articulate while asking Mike if this car would fit my needs. Easy: low miles, good shape and no obvious flaws that I should be aware of. He confirmed that this car would fit the bill. I asked a friend to drive me 1.5 hours to Reineke to buy this car. Of course, the car had scratches all over. Both small light scratches and big deep ones. The entire front of the car had been damaged and pieced back together with a mix of busted parts and non-OEM parts. The front bumper had a LARGE HOLE in it. The rear passenger door had a LARGE CREASE in it. All of these issues were not represented in the photos. No close-up photo's, angled shots to hide issues, etc. No mention of these major flaws anywhere in the description. Deception from the salesman when asked about the car. Honestly, I am surprised Reineke even tried to sell this car from their lot. IT WAS THAT BAD! Honesty + integrity + value makes for happy customers. Reineke and Mike were lacking all of these traits this day.

Jim - We at Reineke Family Dealerships pride ourselves on creating a great customer experience and apologize that you received anything less. We value your feedback, positive or negative, so that we can learn from each situation. We're glad you brought this to our attention, as we have an outside vendor that takes all of our photos for our website. If they are not showing all of the blemishes, that needs to be addressed. We are not trying to hide anything, as we request 25+ pictures of each used car on our lot. I would like to direct you to our General Manager, Roger Barton, if you have any more concerns. He can be reached at 419-422-1661. Again, we're sorry to hear that your experience was not as expected. Thanks for the review and for bringing this to our attention, as we are always trying to improve our processes

• REINEKEFAN

EVERYONE AT REINEKE ARE FANTASTIC!!! THE SERVICE IS GREAT, THE COOKIES ARE GREAT AND THE FREE CAR WASHES ARE GREAT

• 2014 Focus

Salesman did a wonderful job of finding a vehicle that I was looking for with the financing terms to fit my budget. I also had first oil change and a check on the 2014 certified used Focus that I bought. The service department listened to my concerns I was experiencing with the transmission and found a recall issue of the clutch. They are in process of getting the part to fix the issue. So far I am very happy with the service you have provided.

Hi, Gary! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• In and out in around 2 hours!!!!!!!

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks again for the great review of Reineke Ford Lincoln!

I was assisted by Kasey Spence told him what car i was there for and that i have a trade in to be appraised. Kasey had the car pulled around almost instantly and took down some info about myself and my trade in ( not to mention he had the car running the whole time up until the test drive and even after the test drive, car ran for over an hour which was big for me cause most places shut a used car off every time they get a chance to). I got within range of what i was looking for in trade, wasn't good to sweat over a few hundred dollars. Once everything was submitted just had to sign paperwork which Kasey directed me to Debbie who was awesome!!!!! as well. I drove over 2 hours got great service, a nice used car not too mention i was there for around 2 hours , lowered my payment by 233$ , all this and they were going through a remodel as well. Overall I was exceptionally pleased with Kasey he was on his A game and i can tell he takes pride in what he does, well worth the drive will be keeping them in mind in the future.

• 5 stars

Actually I wanted to change our email and ended up unsubscribing.

Actually I wanted to change our email and ended up unsubscribing.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Tom. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Good work

Got my oil and drive belt changed and it went well the people are nice

Got my oil and drive belt changed and it went well the people are nice

• Service

Staff are very nice and helpful. I have leased and purchased vechicles from Stan Kujawa and Brian Hall for the last 20 years.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Reineke Ford Lincoln. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Best Dealer and Salesman

Recently purchased our second vehicle from Reineke Ford in Findlay and salesman Kasey Spence made the experience great all the way around! Will continue to go to them for all my vehicle needs! Want great service and a great experience buying a car go see Kasey!