Reineke Ford Lincoln

New Used Service

4.0
  • Great customer service
    May 19, 2015

The staff made me feel like family the minute I came through the door. I called ahead for a certain car to look at. When I arrived, the car was clean ...and ready to test drive. I also like the fact that when I took the car for a drive, the salesman let me take the car by myself. Everyone at the dealer was friendly and helpful. The showroom was full of beautiful cars and bunches of balloons which was festive. They made my whole car buying experience comfortable and easy.

• Phenomenal Customer Service!
    January 8, 2018

I have visited this dealership on numerous occasions, for oil changes, to car repairs, and most recently, for purchasing a new car. I have always been... blown away by the incredible level of customer service I've received. Every single person you encounter greets you, asks if you need anything, and goes out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. Less than a week ago my husband and I walked into the dealership to discuss options for a new car. We met Kasey Spence who immediately went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. He was thorough in showing us our options, and genuinely took interest in what would fit our lifestyle. We really appreciate Kasey's hard work and his dedication to helping us find the best fit. Without a doubt I would recommend both Kasey and Reineke Ford Lincoln of Findlay! Thank you for always taking care of us!

Katie, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We really appreciate your recommendation, and if ...you ever have additional needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

• Kasey spence is the best salesman to go through
    November 15, 2017

We just recently bought a f150 from here. We had Kasey Spence who helped us find the perfect truck! He spent his time listening to our wants and needs.... We will definitely be going through Kasey for our next vehicles to come! It was so easy to keep in contact with him. Either calls, texts or stopping by to see him. There is no pressure and he helps you find what fits you perfect without feeling pressured. Thanks for all the help Kasey. I 100% would recommend you to anyone looking for a vehicle!

• Bad Sales man Mr Brad
    October 20, 2017

Very unhappy Mr Brad waisted over 3hrs of my day today i called talked to Brad yesterday explained what i was looking to do and also mileage issues an...d told him i didnt wanna waist his time or mine to be waisted he said let me do some research and Il call u wich he did in a very timely manner and said he believes we can work somthing out i told him again i didn't want his or my time waisted so i drive there today spend 1.5 hrs he comes shows my trade exactly where i wanted it but also jacked his vehicle above on line asking price when i called him out on it said he would call me later they needed to do more research after waiting 3hrs on him to call i called him he persist to tell me he cant do anything do to mileage wich i broke all down to him before i drove there so i waisted over 3hrs today for Mr Brad who willtell u what u wanna hear till u get there very discouraged would not recomend him as a sales man¿

Dan, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of... this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. Please reach out to Roger Barton at 419-422-1661 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

• Waisted My Time Mr Brad truck sales man
    October 20, 2017

Talked to Brad gave him all my details before i came up told him i didn't want to waist his time or mine to be waisted either he said let me ck things... out and il call u back and he did in a very timely manner and said i think we can work something out so i drive up to Findlay hang out for over 1.5 hrs and then at first he jacked price above online asking price at that point he was willing to give me what i wanted for my trade but when i called him out on it he says they half to do more research we'll call u back after 3 hrs i called him for him to say i can't do anything do to miles wich i broke down to him before i made trip i would not deal with Brad he'll tell u what u want to hear and waist ur time i lost over 3 hrs with drive time and wait time what a waist of an afternoon

Danny - We're sorry to hear about this situation, that has made you so unhappy. Sometimes it's not just a clear cut issue when you have a vehicle with... unknown mileage and a possible branded title. Joe Cajka, one of our managers, will be calling you to see if there is anything that can be done to iron out the situation and to clear up any misunderstandings.

• Outstanding sales person
    August 4, 2017

We were looking and comparing small SUV's like Honda CRV, Subaru Forester, and Ford Escape. When we were visiting our daughter in Findlay, we stopped ...by Reineke Ford Lincoln and we met Kasey Spence. He was the final determining factor. We knew then and there that the Ford Escape is the one that we'd go with. And he is the one that we'd buy it from, even though there is a dealership in our own town and another dealership closer than Findlay. We are an older couple in our 60's that have spoken to many car sales people over the years. Out of all of our previous experiences, Kasey stands out as the best and most pleasant salesman that we have ever dealt with. He was very helpful in finding exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend this dealership and Kasey to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe trave...ls!

• Mercury Sable Runs Great!
    June 12, 2017

I was looking for a car for my son. One that had low miles, clean body, and low price. Not easy. This car is great and their sales team is even bet...ter. They want to work with you. They want you satisfied. I got two sets of keys for the car and a week later I was called about a third set the previous owner found. They didn't have to call me. What get service!

Christopher, thank you so much for the positive review! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks for getting your key... from Reineke!

• Easy to deal with
    April 15, 2017

Buying a truck from Reineke was one of the easiest most pleasurable experience I have ever experienced buying a vehicle. Price was competitive and the...re was no fooling around for countless hours. Quick and easy!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and the 5-star rating! We really appreciate the support! Thanks for getting your key from Reineke!

• Shady used car sales
    December 18, 2016

I called Mike at Reineke after searching Cars.com. I was very susinct and articulate while asking Mike if this car would fit my needs. Easy: low mile...s, good shape and no obvious flaws that I should be aware of. He confirmed that this car would fit the bill. I asked a friend to drive me 1.5 hours to Reineke to buy this car. Of course, the car had scratches all over. Both small light scratches and big deep ones. The entire front of the car had been damaged and pieced back together with a mix of busted parts and non-OEM parts. The front bumper had a LARGE HOLE in it. The rear passenger door had a LARGE CREASE in it. All of these issues were not represented in the photos. No close-up photo's, angled shots to hide issues, etc. No mention of these major flaws anywhere in the description. Deception from the salesman when asked about the car. Honestly, I am surprised Reineke even tried to sell this car from their lot. IT WAS THAT BAD! Honesty + integrity + value makes for happy customers. Reineke and Mike were lacking all of these traits this day.

Jim - We at Reineke Family Dealerships pride ourselves on creating a great customer experience and apologize that you received anything less. We val...ue your feedback, positive or negative, so that we can learn from each situation. We're glad you brought this to our attention, as we have an outside vendor that takes all of our photos for our website. If they are not showing all of the blemishes, that needs to be addressed. We are not trying to hide anything, as we request 25+ pictures of each used car on our lot. I would like to direct you to our General Manager, Roger Barton, if you have any more concerns. He can be reached at 419-422-1661. Again, we're sorry to hear that your experience was not as expected. Thanks for the review and for bringing this to our attention, as we are always trying to improve our processes

• REINEKEFAN
    April 26, 2016

EVERYONE AT REINEKE ARE FANTASTIC!!! THE SERVICE IS GREAT, THE COOKIES ARE GREAT AND THE FREE CAR WASHES ARE GREAT

Reineke Ford Lincoln