• Great service, no pressure

I definitely recommend this place. Great buying experience with friendly service without the pressure.

Thank you, Santiago, for taking the time to provide a review. It was a pleasure getting to know you, and we are pleased that your experience was a positive one.

• Styers

Hugh Janda made our purchase so easy and without any pressure. The process was fast, easy and wonderful. Cant say enough about our experience at Kerlin , except, Thank you.

• Ron from Monticello

Overall best car purchase I've had in a long time. Thank you guys for making it easy to buy from.

• Superior Customer Service

Stephen Caudill was the most awesome sales person we have dealt with in some time. We recently moved here from out of state and the staff at Kerlin Motors made us feel very welcome. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!

• Love The Kerlin WAY!!

Process super easy, very straight forward and most of all FUN!! You guys get an "A"

• Friendly no pressure atmosphere

Nice friendly atmosphere, greeted very quickly. Had a good experience and everything was smooth.

• Adam was a great help!

Outstanding service. Very friendly and worked with me too. Completed some repairs before buying. Great dealer

• Easy Experience, Great Value, First Class!

I was referred by a previous employee of Kerlin Motors, which in itself says something about the company and the people. I did a lot of price shopping and they had the best mileage to cost ratio on the model I wanted. In terms of their interactions with me and easy of transaction, I felt like a priority through out the process. Kerlin Motors will get you a great deal and treat you right.

• Amazing!

Everyone one at Kerlin's was extremely helpful. Adam was great in showing me different vehicles and really listened to what I was needing! Jay who did my financing worked hard to get me the payment I needed and a great interest rate! Their sales manager Shane was extremely professional and helped make my car buying experience less stressful. I would recommend Kerlin to anyone who is wanting to buy a new or used vehicle!

• Wonderful Experience!

Made the drive down to Silver Lake from Granger to purchase a used 2012 Honda Accord that I found online. It was worth it! The entire experience from initial e-mail contact to driving off the lot with the car was, hands down, the best experience I've had with a dealership. Troy Burns, the sales associate with whom I worked, was wonderful. Even the little bit of back-and-forth on the car's pricing was a breath of fresh air (and that was all done over the phone): none of those awful "tactics" that make one resent the whole process. Everyone I met at the dealership was great. I've never had a great experience (have had some good experiences), from beginning to end, with a dealership until this one. Though they are a Ford dealership, and I'm always looking for Honda's, when it comes time to buy again, they will be the first place I call to see if they can track down a Honda for me. Can't recommend them highly enough. I hope more people in the Indiana area will consider them.