Kerlin Motor Co.

(4.7) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great service, no pressure

I definitely recommend this place. Great buying experience with friendly service without the pressure.

Thank you, Santiago, for taking the time to provide a review. It was a pleasure getting to know you, and we are pleased that your experience was a po...sitive one.

• Kerlins motor co.

Kerlins was by far the best dealership ive been at. They had excellent customer service. They treated us just like family. I was very happy with our e...xperience. I would recommend anyone to go Check them out. I will definitely be going back for our next vehicle.

• Thank you!

Thank you to a great team! Special thanks to Steve and Aaron for making my new car purchase a painless experience.

• We found the perfect truck

The last time we had bought a car was 10 years ago from Kerlin's. We said that we would go back when we were ready for another. This was our first sto...p, and just as before, the customer service and whole buying process was just as it should be. The family friendly atmosphere makes buying a car painless and easy. The sales and service department both went above and beyond to make sure we left happy customers, which we did. We will definitely go back a third time when we are ready.

• Isuzu Axiom purchase of 3/03/17

I purchased an Isuzu Axion from this dealer on 3/03/17. Immediately the check engine light began to show, so I drove the vehicle back to the dealersh...ip. The sales people said the check engine light had not shown for them and perhaps the gas cap was faulty, so I proceeded to drive the vehicle home again-a 50 mile distance. The check engine light began to show once again. Once home, I called Kerlin Motors to reinstate the fact that the engine light had come on once again. The sales person told me to drive back when possible to diagnose the problem. A malfunctioning oxygen sensor was the problem, so it had to be ordered and would cost me nothing. On 4/3/17 while driving to Kerlin Motors to have the new oxygen sensor installed, I noticed the transmission slipping. I told a dealer about this development, but the comment was, "We installed the oxygen sensor for free." Now I am stuck with a transmission that needs to be repaired! Kerlin Motors need to make sure that their pre-owned vehicles are thoroughly checked before they are put on the lot for sale!

• Styers

Hugh Janda made our purchase so easy and without any pressure. The process was fast, easy and wonderful. Cant say enough about our experience at Ke...rlin , except, Thank you.

• Ron from Monticello

Overall best car purchase I've had in a long time. Thank you guys for making it easy to buy from.

• Superior Customer Service

Stephen Caudill was the most awesome sales person we have dealt with in some time. We recently moved here from out of state and the staff at Kerlin Mo...tors made us feel very welcome. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!

• Love The Kerlin WAY!!

Process super easy, very straight forward and most of all FUN!! You guys get an "A"

• Friendly no pressure atmosphere

Nice friendly atmosphere, greeted very quickly. Had a good experience and everything was smooth.

Kerlin Motor Co.