4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 523 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

523 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown from DealerRater.com

• March 6, 2017

Awesome dealership, I was interested In a vehicle that was already pending a sale, the other person bought the vehicle so I wasn't able to purchase he...re but very helpful they wasn't to pushy but was willing to help me get the vehicle I wanted no matter where it come from, can't say enough.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown. We're happy to hear our staff was able to help make your visit so positive and a...ppreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you! Thanks for choosing Spitzer!

May 16, 2018

Salesman Vaughn Deuble has the easy going personality, knowledge or will quickly find the answer to our questions, the patience to deal with retired o...ld farts, and was one of the top reasons we bought our new Tahoe!

May 15, 2018

Andy was straight forward and easy to work with. Helpful in all areas of the purchase made it painless with little stress would recommend to everyone.

May 15, 2018

Andy took great care of me, once he knew what I was looking for in my first lease. He answered all of my questions and got me a great price on my Trax.... Barry did me a favor and gave me some cash for my old impala. I enjoyed talking to a few members of Spitzer team while they got the car cleaned for me. They made it smooth process all the way through. I left with a new car in just a couple off hours.

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing yo...u again soon!

May 9, 2018

Second time leasing a vehicle, the first experience was so good I knew I???d be happy coming back. Having Profesional sales staff and loan officer, ev...erything went smooth. Thanks

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

May 9, 2018

Buying a car? Push the Easy Button and head to Spitzer. The sales staff are personable and honest and amazingly efficient! We are very happy with o...ur purchase!

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more t...han happy to help!

May 5, 2018

Andy was awesome to work with. Made the process so easy and stress free. Took al.ost an hour trip to work with Andy. I will do it again.

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 5, 2018

I called the dealership asking about an ad I had seen online for an equinox. Our sales representative Andy H. Was very helpful and set up an appointme...nt for us to come in and look at the cars that same day. He found us exactly what we were looking for at the exact price we wanted to pay! Everything was super quick and easy and the people working there are very friendly! I can???t stand when dealers try to pressure you into a higher payment and Andy definitely DID NOT pressure us at all. I would definitely recommend this dealership, as well as Andy to buy or lease a car from. We???re very happy with our new cars! Thank you Spitzer!

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

May 5, 2018

Andy and the team at Spitzer are great! Definitely consider getting your next car from here! They are all super helpful and really great to work with.

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 4, 2018

We recently bought a Chevy Equinox. All of the people we met with were professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. We were especially pleased with And...y Hospodar, our salesman. Thank you, Spitzer Lordstown!

Spitzer Chevrolet Lordstown

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

10535 Mahoning Ave North Jackson, OH 44451