Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat

3.9
Average based on 28 reviews.
  • I always go here!!

I have bought cars here for years. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

I have bought cars here for years. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Harley man, we really appreciate your review of our dealership!! Thanks for the loyal support!! If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to contact me directly, chuckeddy3@bobandchuckeddy.com. Thanks!! Chuck Eddy III

• new compass

was treated well and Deb spent a lot of time looking for what I wanted.

was treated well and Deb spent a lot of time looking for what I wanted.

• One word A.W.E.SOME!

I bought my dream car from Bobby and Mickey! The customer service exceeded my expectations! Being in Law Enforcement I believe in trust, honesty and respect. Both these men have mine. My Prowler was even flat bed delivered to me from out of state! Thank you!

• Another great service visit!

The service department at Bob & Chuck Eddy is second to none!

The service department at Bob & Chuck Eddy is second to none!

• Lon Bess

Good service with a smile. Thank You Enough said i dont need to say anything else dont tell me that i must say more!!

• 2014 Jeep Trail Hawk

We're never disappointed with the service, cost is reasonable. Our salesman always treats us perfectly

• Service

Treated very well. Have bought many cars there. Will go back in the future

Treated very well. Have bought many cars there. Will go back in the future

• Mercedes

Buying experience wasn't terrible except for the fact there were 1000 more miles on the car then they advertised and they wouldn't budge on the numbers, so to make the deal a little more fair we asked for a golf shirt, cargo liner and full tank of gas. They filled the gas tank, after a month we received a generic version of the Nike Golf shirts that the staff wore and 6 weeks later and we still haven't received the cargo liner. After a few more calls to the dealership and text to the salesman about the cargo liner, the salesman told us his bank was charged for the liner but still hadn't contacted us with tracking number. So my husband made a call this morning and was told that the liner was never even ordered until after he text the salesman on Monday and should arrive at my house today. Not to mention the other service failures. One, they never took my old license plate off my car and when I made several calls to salesman and finance they finally got back to me and told me that detail shop destroyed my plate. They contacted Grove City and had them overnight me a new plate and registration. I received them the next day and whoever did the paperwork wrote the date of issue on my temporary registration instead of expiration date. After a few phone calls on a Saturday morning, the only thing they could offer was for me to drive 3 hours to pick up new registration if not I had to wait until Tuesday for it to arrive at my house, I dug my Ohio temp plate out of the garbage so I could drive my vehicle. I asked for a gift card for all the hassle they have put us through and guess what, nobody has ever followed up on that either. I love my Jeep Overland however the service failures were unreal. Absolutely no follow through, no care about their customers at all, they only wanted their money...by the way, the deal wasn't even amazing like we typically get from other dealerships in Ohio. Neither my husband or I will ever go to Bob and Chuck Eddy again.

• Professional Dealer

Service was satisfactory and has been since I bought the van there.

Service was satisfactory and has been since I bought the van there.

• sales oriented yes, service oriented no

purchased a new 2011 overland hemi, there, while just west of meander lake, heater blows cold air, checked underneath, coolant leak, took it to service was told they could look at the jeep in 11 days preposterous! called another dealer at 9 the following morning, dealer said serious, bring in at 1 that same day!, problem fixed, all recalls taken care of picked it up the next morning as B and C Eddy had made a mistake in my address, My son and son in law have purchased their Summits elsewhere and for good reason! also my 10 year 100,000 extended warranty could not be found!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Our customers are our top priority and it¿s disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about this issue and work together to made amends. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Bob and Chuck Eddy Cadillac Chevrolet Buick Team