• Excellent Experience

Overall, my experience was great! I came in for an oil change and have always been treated well. I knew that when I was ready to buy a car I would be going to Greenwood Chevrolet. Mark, Amber and John Pugh were excellent!

• Great service and clean facilities

They fixed my car quickly with no hidden costs. The facilities were very clean and the service rep was very helpful.

• Excellent Service

Chris Davis and company went above and beyond to meet expectations. Will only buy/lease and send people to Austintown Greenwood Chevrolet.

• Clean , great service , polite employees,great job

Very courteous employees', great work on finding the problems ,fast and fixing it right the 1st. time. your (Service department is great ). plp

• Great Sales Staff and a low monthly payment

Becky Cruz and Tony Fusillo did a lot of work to get me into the car I wanted. They put a lot of effort into helping me get the best car for the amount of money I wanted to spend.

• Fast and friendly

Fast and Friendly service. This dealership is always very clean and has a good knowledgeable staff... Most times they have a good selection of snacks to make the time fly by.

• great service

we were treated very well, very respectful. we were shown how bad the brakes were before they worked on them. we were reassured that the car was tested afterwards to check the brakes.

• So comforting! Clean atmosphere!

Everything went very smoothly it was great. I'll be back for sure. The staff is super friendly. They explain everything step by step.

• New vehicle purchase

Both my salesperson, Shawn Sweitzer, and Chuck in finance, were excellent to deal with. I would recommend going to Greenwood Chevy if anyone is looking for a new, or even used vehicle

• Leased a 2017 Equinox

Tim DeMain was very helpful again. I would recommend Greenwood Chevy to my friends. What more can I say that I have not already said.