New 877-801-9193 Dealer Website
Used 888-413-7706 Email Dealer
Service 888-405-5057

Average based on 65 reviews.
  • Excellent Experience

Overall, my experience was great! I came in for an oil change and have always been treated well. I knew that when I was ready to buy a car I would be going to Greenwood Chevrolet. Mark, Amber and John Pugh were excellent!

• Top notch dealership

John Batcho was wonderful to work with - no high-pressure sales tactics. I found the car I wanted online and that's the car I bought. The trade-in on my old car was more than fair. The service department is awesome - free wifi in the comfortable lounge, along with hot/cold beverages, cookies and tv. All in all, the best car-buying experience I've ever had.

• New purchase

Thank you Robert Beshara & Greenwood of Austintown for my new vehicle it was a pleasure buying from you!

• First new car

I took my grandson to greenwood to buy his first new car and he was surprised by the excellent service and fast delivery.Very smart salesman!!!

• Great place, excellent salesman

My fiance and I went to greenwood chevrolet to buy a car, Juan Gurley did an excellent job putting us in the car that we hoped for. He showed us all kinds of cars in our price range and didn't mind all our questions and uncertainty. We appreciate his knowledge and skills set, he made our dream of owning a car come true.

• Greenwood Chevrolet Austintown Ohio

Lee Tartler was very pleasant as a salesman....usually do not like to go to car dealers because they are too high pressured....did not feel this at all with Lee.....from the sales manager Maureen Mathey,to our help with the financing to Deanna Fusillo that went over the on star and blue tooth and the overall computer system of the car each one was very helpful....definitely made the new purchase a good experience....

• car purchase was drama free and fairly quick .

I dealt with Don Jones and Tony Fusillo and both were helpful and friendly . I felt that I got a fair deal and was pleased with my experience . All of the paperwork was done in a timely manner and was well organized .

• New car

Salesman Tim Demain, personable, knowledgeable, caring even long after the sale. Everyone I had contact with top notch people. My second car from this dealership.

• Laurie Pugh

Excellent service!!!! Salesman was so nice and helpful! Very enjoyable experience. I would definitely go back!!!! Laurie

• Overall great company!

Would recommend to anyone! Friendly, helpfull, and genuine. Could not ask for a better experience