New 877-468-9027 Dealer Website
Used 866-413-8303 Email Dealer
Service 888-779-9141

Average based on 145 reviews.
  • Mom's first car

I was looking for a car for my mother. I picked out two then brought her to the dealership. We were approached by a salesman (Shawn, I believe) who took us on a test drive of each vehicle. My Mom decided on a car. She had two trade ins so I brought each in to have them evaluated. We reached an agreement on the deal. It was an overall great experience!

• Buying new vehicle

I had an excellent experience except for ford not approving my loan because of my age. I don't understand how a younger kid is suppose to build their credit with ford if they won't approve them.

• Car serviced

Very good experience. Friendly service easy drop off and pick up. Waiting area is clean and nice.

Melissa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• service

the service was great and i would tell others that the service is great!!!! they got me back on the road and feeling safe. Thank You

Sarah, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Service

Always very professional and the service department is a pleasure to work with.

Always very professional and the service department is a pleasure to work with.

Patricia, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Above and Beyond Expectations...Once Again!!!

As always, when dealing with Dan and his staff, we are treated like family. They consistently work to find the best vehicle for our needs. No pressure. No hassle. This is our 4th vehicle from Reineke, and we have always been extremely satisfied. Their service is above and beyond expectations, and is the standard by which all companies should be measured.

• Great Service

I leased a 2016 Focus and I love it! The service was fantastic! The staff was friendly and very helpful.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! We hope to be of service again in the future. Enjoy your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Happy happy happy

Very pleased. Gary scherger is he best. Car repair always gets done... Too expensive though.

• Great service

The staff is always helpful and work is done professionally. Vehicle clean when we get it back

Thanks for the feedback, Janette. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Great People to Deal With

Excellent staff; no high pressure. Very helpful, selecting the vehicle.

Excellent staff; no high pressure. Very helpful, selecting the vehicle.