4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buying a new truck
    March 18, 2015

I've never had a better experience buying a car. They were extremely reasonable negotiating - none of the "wait here for hours while we wear you down"... type style. And once we agreed on a price the rest of the process was VERY quick, and VERY painless. Don't understand why other dealers can't do it like this. Owen Callahan was the salesman and just made the whole process simple. Can't be beat

Horrible experience
    December 28, 2017

Did not properly service my car. Had been going to this dealer for several years and had received reasonable service in past. Not on my last visit.

Barbara, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for ...all of our valued clients. Please give Sam Brown a call at (203) 838- 4801 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

December 6, 2017

Good scheduling experience and follow- up by the service department. Car was ready when they said it would be, and the repair and general service was ...handled to my satisfaction.

December 3, 2017

Our experience was positive in every way. Our salesman, Owen, worked patiently with us to insure that we received the best deal possible on the purch...ase of our new Ford Escape.

Richard, thanks! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business and team members! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

McMahon Ford Service
    November 18, 2017

This dealership has shown me a strong desire to make their customers happy and commitment to keep customer's cars in great condition. They have a flee...t of free loaner cars if your car needs a repair that you can't wait for. They have fixed any of my problems excellently and at a more reasonable cost then any other shop. That's why I bought my last 2 cars here.

Excellent Dealer
    November 7, 2017

McMahon Ford always provides me the best service and sales.

McMahon Ford Experience
    November 4, 2017

Convenient, friendly and Expeditious service. Competitive pricing.

Courteous, efficient and friendly service
    April 3, 2014

I have had my 2003 high mileage Explorer serviced by McMahon Ford several times in recent years. In all cases, Billy Campana and the other service peo...ple have been friendly and efficient. The job has always gotten done when promised, the cost has been equal to or lower than the estimate, and I have been treated like I was a valued customer. I am greeted on a first name basis. The cashier has been very efficient and courteous. The staff have pointed out potential safety issues proactively and have never failed to explain exactly what the issues and alternative fixes are, and if needed show me the problematic parts. They have gone out on test drives with me so that I could describe noises or vibrations, etc. On shorter service appointments, I have stayed in their waiting room where there are comfortable chairs, TV and free coffee. Frank and the other driver who have dropped me off home while my service was done, have been courteous and quick. I recently purchased 4 Michelin tires from McMahon and their price was very competitive with a nearby big box store. I am a very satisfied customer and I will certainly shop there first when I need to replace my 11 year old vehicle. By the way, the Explorer has been a great car for me and I probably will replace it with another Explorer.

Thanks for the positive review! We take pride in our customer service, so I'm happy to hear your positive remarks. Hopefully our service department ...keeps your Explorer on the road for years to come, but if you do decide to replace it you can rest assured we are here to help! -Kevin M

Excellent Customer Service.
    June 28, 2013

The salesperson, Lisa was very friendly and patient. I wasn't sure what type of vehicle I wanted, or needed. I didn't know how much I wanted to spend,... or whether I wanted to buy, or lease. Instead of pushing the most expensive vehicle that I could afford she recommended choices that would best suit my needs. I was able to test drive as many cars as I wanted until I was comfortable with my choice. I highly recommend this dealership. ASK FOR LISA!

stolen item
    August 19, 2012

went for recall twice one time item stolen from truck

1 Main St Norwalk, CT 06851