Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2393 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Awsome service, Honest people

I was most pleased with the service i recived, I have recomended my whole family to Ray Marko, all together my family has purchased 8 vehicles, if you want good quaility service and a honest person to deal with then i recomened you go see Ray Marko at Taylor Chrysler Dodge in bourbonnais, trust me you wont be disappointed.

• Joe Clark
    July 24, 2017

Joe was an excellent salesman! He did not try to persuade me to get a different car. He knew what I wanted and my price range and stuck to it! We had fun with him while going through what can be a stressful decision.

• Exceeded expectations!
    July 19, 2017

Noah worked hard to locate the vehicle that had all the options we wanted in our Jeep. He communicated well along the way and kept us informed about delivery everyday. He expedited the add-ons, special thanks to Regi in service, and before I knew it, I was signing papers with Kevin. Noah even greeted me with my own Jeep key chain.I am delighted with my new Jeep and am thankful it was an enjoyable experience that exceeded my expectations when it comes to buying a new car. Well done Taylor Team.

• Wonderful!
    July 17, 2017

I had the best service & help from Taylor dodge! Ray marko absolutely made sure I got the perfect car for me. I'm extremely happy!

• Great Place!
    July 16, 2017

I have bought a few cars from this dealership now and have never been sorry for doing so. Each person that I encountered throughout this most recent sale was kind, courteous, honest, and helpful. Jeremey and Bryan worked hard to find the vehicle that not only met but surpassed my needs and desires in a new vehicle all while ensuring that I stay within my target budget. Jeremey was very personable and eager to help in any way possible and for that, I am very thankful. Kevin advised me of various warranty plans available and worked to find the one that would best suit my family's future needs without being pushy. I have nothing, but nice things to say about this dealership and will continue to recommend them to friends and family who are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thanks for another positive buying experience!

• Awesome!!
    July 15, 2017

Couldn't have been easier to work with. Very polite. Went above and beyond to help us get this car. Ray and Ox are the best.

• 7-6-17
    July 11, 2017

Sergio did a fantastic job of helping me find the car I have been wanting for a while now. He was very helpful throughout the whole process

• Great Experience!
    July 11, 2017

I went in expecting to purchase a used ram truck. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. Ray Marko took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new Laramie that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Taylor Dodge.

• Excellent Experience!
    July 6, 2017

The car buying experience was wonderful! Ray Marko did everything he could to find a good used car in our price range. He was extremely informative, yet was not pushy at all. The his was simply the best car buying experience we have ever had.

• Great experience.
    July 6, 2017

We haven't bought a new vehicle in 13 years. They spent a tremendous amount of time with us and were very patient. Explained very thorough our purchase options.