Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1988 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Christian is great!
    November 17, 2017

I was referred to Garavel by a friend and could not be happier! This was the first time I'd leased a car and Christian made it such an easy process. He answered all 8 million of my questions with a smile on his face. I would recommend Christian and the rest of the team at Garavel to anyone looking!

• Excellent Job
    November 17, 2017

I feel completely accomplished with this dealer ship. I see the clarity and the honesty their have with the client. Josue Cosme have great Auto service for the clients. Kyle O???Melia the Autobest seller with his kindness and patience to attend the clients, did excellent Job! and Albert the Financiero with the best offers to work with #s, doing a satisfied Job!! Awesome Team!!

• Jose corona

Vet good dealership. Very clean facility,very nice employees and the man that helped me Josue, was very nice and helpful.m

• The sale woman was very helpful
    November 14, 2017

Annie Granchelli was very knowledge able of the infomantion that we need to know on the vehicles that we were looking at and the car we purchased is was able to answer all question that we ask and made my mother that i purchased the car for very happy and comfortable thank you for all your help

• 2017 ram 1500
    November 14, 2017

Buying a new truck was easier than expected. Garavel Norwalk was by far better to deal with than other RAM dealers in the area. Merica ???

• Very pleasant experience
    November 14, 2017

I found Sal to be very responsive and the whole team at Garavel to be fair and appreciative of my business. I liked the fact that they helped me find the right Jeep for me, worked out a fair deal and didn't use high pressure sales tactics.

• Excellent salesman
    November 14, 2017

We found Raymond to be very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful in every way. He is an asset to your company We appreciated his follow up phone call

• Excellent sales person
    November 13, 2017

raymond did an outstanding job.with this jeep sale.. has sold me two jeeps in two years. make sure you keep him at garavell. he is very knowledgeable and friendly. a good guy!!

• Sales review
    November 13, 2017

We had the pleasure of working with Kyle on Saturday. He was very helpful and understood all of our needs In a car. We traded our car and drove home with the car we wanted. I will recommend him and the dealership to everyone.

• Willing to work with us.
    November 13, 2017

Very helpful in spending time with us, for our satisfaction, in what we wanted and needed. Pleasure to work with and a very professional sales person.