Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2357 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

2357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com

Fantastic professional service from Kyle OMelia
    April 19, 2018

Has to be one of the best new car sales experiences I've ever had - completely due to the professionalism of Kyle OMelia. Drove up from southern West...chester to grab a new Jeep Rubicon JL and Kyle had everything ready for a smooth transaction. Albert in the finance office was fast, honest, and very transparent. Will definitely keep me a customer for a long time.

Employees Worked With
    Professional and Exceptional Service!
    April 18, 2018

Everyone I met and spoke with at Garvel was amazing and from the moment I walked in I felt like part of the family before even owning a Jeep. Their c...ustomer service is outstanding but Raymond especially made me feel like I was his own daughter throughout the whole purchase experience. I was nervous and hadn't bought a car in twelve years so anything would have been better than what I was driving, but he explained all the different models and new features to me without ever seeming like a "pushy car salesman" or made me feel like I was wasting his time. My brother bought his car from Raymond last year and recommended me. I don't think my family will ever go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle! Thanks Raymond and Garavel!

Employees Worked With
    The best customer service I've ever had.
    April 17, 2018

This is my second lease with Garavel. I can't imagine going anywhere else, and I won't! The moment I walked in, the experience was nothing but profe...ssional and warm and comfortable. I want to especially thank Annie Granchelli. She is the primary reason I came back for another Jeep Wrangler. Annie is professional, helpful, patient, and so friendly that when I returned for my second lease, it was like seeing family again. She helped me find the price range I can afford and I am just so happy. Thank you Garavel and Annie!

Employees Worked With
    It doesn't get any better!!!
    April 15, 2018

I have purchased (and have serviced) four cars from the folks at Garavel and look forward to more in the future. In Sales, Annie Granchelli is THE BES...T! Big Mike is awesome. Multiple great experiences with both! Sadly, we had to deal with a totaled vehicle just 300 miles after we drove it off the lot and they were both terrific in helping us to get back on the road... In service, Keith is THE MAN. He is very professional, clearly communicates issues and follows through on everything thoroughly. I have been working with him for years and know our cars will be taken care of completely and that costs will be fair. Keep up the great work team!

Grand Cherokee altitude
    April 15, 2018

I'm very happy I brought this car there Joe was very helpful and answers every question I have! The whole process was very easy because everyone help...ed. Thank you!

Joe Melfi

Excellent, responsive service
    April 13, 2018

Neal was very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been purchasing / leasing another brand with my last 3 vehicles and I am very happy happy with my new ...Grand Cherokee Altitude

2015 Grand Cherokee
    April 13, 2018

I recently bought a Grand Cherokee with Renzo at Garavel Jeep. My experience working with Renzo was great. He was very personable, friendly and made m...e feel very comfortable throughout the buying process. He even was in contact with me on his days off, which to me says something. Thanks again, Renzo.

Renzo Pineiro

Professional Sales Staff
    April 12, 2018

I was very impressed with Garavel, the salesman, Joe and Finance person Jessica were wonderful and helpful. We got the price we wanted and with a g...reat 5 year warranty. I am very happy we stopped by. It was worth with it! The whole process took only 2 days.... amazing!!!

Joe Melfi

Efficient process
    April 11, 2018

Once we made the decision to purchase our Jeep Compass, the sales department moved us through the process with efficiency and ease. Jessica and Neal w...ere great, friendly and well informed making the our experience with Garavel a pleasant event.

Experience
    April 11, 2018

Renzo, the salesman was truly exceptional. He was so friendly and also very experienced by the way he spoke. He went out of his way to discuss ever...ything in detail with me. I give him 100 and 10 %. Alfonzo was also excellent, everything was ready for me to sign. He was friendly and experienced. I didn't have to wait for anything at all. If anyone I know is looking for a car, I will tell them to come here. Great experience. Just a great team

Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram