Integrity Ford, Inc.

55 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 7, 2019

They stopped communication. I never bought a car from them. So my search continues. I wanted to even pay cash and pay in full. I don't think thats too... good for business.

our salesperson says you have a appointment for this friday

January 20, 2019

Bought my first and last vehicle from this dealership. Any service I am getting done is done by another dealership so I never have to walk into that building.

• April 14, 2018

I found the Ford Transit Connect I'd been searching for at Integrity Ford in Paulding, Ohio. I contacted Rick Greear about it and was told that it was... available and the price stated was the price (A very fair price I might add) and was non-negotiable. Since I live about a 6 hour drive away he agreed to hold the van for me for 3 days without any money down until I could arrange to make the trip to Paulding. When we arrived the van was waiting for our inspection and test drive. It was exactly as described and as depicted on the web site. We decided to complete the purchase which couldn't have been easier. I had never before bought a car without price negotiation but I think I got the best deal I have ever gotten at this non negotiating dealership in a small town in Northwestern Ohio. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Thanks to Rick and the staff at Integrity Ford for a good deal and a great buying experience.

December 28, 2018

I probbubly sent 20 or more emails.Over dealer web page,over autotrader,over cargurus,never get response!!!!!WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!I will never... call this guys again!!!!Never call again!!

please check your spam our sales person has emailed on different occasions when we received a email from you. sorry if you didn't receive them

December 24, 2018

I have purchased several vehicles over 20 plus years. Always happy with sales and service and the way they go the extra mile to make it a great experience....

November 29, 2018

Dennis Recker is one of the best sales reps, I've gotten two vehicles through him, he and the team has made it so easy to work with Ford. They made my... time important , always making sure I had all the info that I needed on the autos I wanted. I would send any family member and friend to then.

November 26, 2018

Quick and easy. They took the time to explain the vehicle and the options I was getting on my specific vehicle. All 3 I worked with were friendly and professional.

October 15, 2018

Great place to do business. Dennis has always went above and beyond. there is a reason this is vehicle number 16 from same sales person. my wife and I... work at Lima Engine Plant, there are dealerships in Lima. Everyone at Integrity in Paulding OH is friendly, a great small town business.

October 4, 2018

This is a beautiful SUV and we are really happy to have found it online. Everyone we worked with at the dealership was friendly and knowledgeable. It... was worth the drive from Dayton.

October 4, 2018

They are cheap on oil changes and have great service! They are friendly and very courteous. They do a thorough job of checking everything and I have never... had any issues with their service. They are definitely all about the customer!