Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT Mopar

240 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2019

I leaned a 2019 Dodge Ram on 12/21/2018 from the Dick Huvaere dealership in Richmond Mi. My salesman was Rob Heppler who was very helpful and professional.... Great vehicle.

January 1, 2019

Having purchased many vehicles for over 25 years I can say that working with Debbi Payton has been the best sales experience that my family has had. She... is always working to get us the deal that makes us satisfied.

• May 2, 2017

Our family has used Huvaere's Chrysler for about 15 years now, and our salesman has always been Brian Noteboom. He is the best there is. Never any issues.... I make a call, tell him what I need and that's all there is to it. Always a fair price, never problems. Easy peasy, that's what I like!

Thanks Lori! We're happy to hear that Brian has been so helpful and accommodating, and has made sure that all of your needs and expectations are met. ... It's wonderful to know that he makes you feel confident and at ease with the customer care that is extended to you, and we appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

December 30, 2018

Service advisor Michael Myslakowski is very friendly and courteous, was very prompt in informing me about the service my vehicle needed, and about when... it would be ready. Among the various repairs needed, the parking brake cable repair lasted for only one application. I will need to bring my vehicle back in for another repair.

December 22, 2018

My car problem was resolved completely and satisfactorily. Every effort was made to repair the problem to my satisfaction. I was kept informed along... the way to completion. Very good experience.

December 20, 2018

Brian Noteboom is a great salesman for both the consumer as well as the brand. Se him for a great experience. I’ve purchased multiple cars and trucks... through him without any of the normal “issues” that many salespeople put their customers through.

December 19, 2018

Bought new all drive charger. Will go there again when I buy new Ram Truck and talk to Chris Gauronskas. He gave me a good deal.

March 24, 2018

Not to bad an experience buying a new truck. First major warranty repair at 10K miles. I wouldn’t get a courtesy car from these guys if you have to have... warranty work done. Worse that enterprise rent a car! Truck was in for repair for 5 days, with crap roads in Michigan the courtesy car is bound to get a stone chip. Person behind counter wanted to get quote for repair when returning to charge me. Think about this, would’ve never needed a courtesy car if I didn’t have an electrical charging failure on new truck with 10k miles on it.

Hi Eric. It sounds like you're really upset. Were you charged for the loaner vehicle on a daily basis or for the paint flaw it came back with? Was the... repair needed covered by warranty and completed on your first visit? Are you wanting to meet with our service manager to discuss your grievance further?

March 1, 2018

Robert Heppler has help me with getting a new truck for 6 -8 years real good at what he does dealership is very nice and clean people are nice and friendly... When looking for new or used will keep going back to see Robert THANKS AGAIN

Thank you, Bill, for your five star review. We're glad Robert consistently provides you with great service over the past years. Regards, Dick Huvaere...'s Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

March 1, 2018

Mark Herren has been my salesman for years. He is very easy to deal with. He explains everything in detail. With 3000 down he got us a lease payment... of 124 per month!! Thanks Martk!! Keep up the great work. Makes it worth the drive.

Thank you, Dennis & Pat, for taking the time to write this kind five-star review. Enjoy the new truck! Regards, Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodg...e Jeep RAM