1.3
  • Worst experience ever!!!

They would not take my trade in wanted 4000 upfront jerked me around for 2 days when I tried to buy a second vehicle. Wish I had never got the first.

• Tried to get a lease

No stars for anything. With employee pricing and military they tried to get me in a lease for 414 bucks a month. Now who in the right mind would do that?

• Not a all a great experience

An OK experience and chrysler should consider training the employees, appoint new sales people and especially the finance manager

• Had a very pleasant buying experience.

very impressed came in to buy a used pickup Robert showed me I could get into a new one so bought the new truck.

• Service department damaged my vehicle

My Jeep Grand Cherokee was damaged during a routine recall repair by the repair technicians use of a screwdriver to pry on anhicle interior trim piece. Upon picking my vehicle up I noticed the damage immediately and contacted the service manager who said he would make it right but had to get more information from the tech that did the work. The technician was gone already for the day and the service manager asked me to return the following morning to get this taken care of. Upon returning the following morning I was instructed that Cowboy Dodge would only pay for half of the parts to do the repair as the entire overhead module is one piece and they would have to replace everything the electronics included. They damaged my vehicle in their shop and then refused to fix it unless I paid them for half. Obviously they know they are responsible or they would not have offered to pay anything. When discussing the issue with the general manager he proceeded to yell at me and tell me obviously this is not their responsibility as my vehicle has 40,000 miles on it making it an old car. 40,000 miles on your vehicle makes them feel it is an inferior old car so better watch out for these guys. I would definitely drive the fifty miles to the next dodge/jeep repair shop before ever taking my vehicle to this shop and I will be notifying all of my friends and family to do the same.

• Unsavory Credit and still treated like the great!

After researching and visiting used lots that specialize in " poor credit" and were taken for a ride at all of them. The folks at Cowboy Dodge listened to us, took in account our jobs, length of employment, and let us take a car for the weekend to test drive it. I had my dream car, which was practically brand new, for the same cost as used dealers wanted to sell us for cars around 200,000 miles. Defiantly would recommend them to anyone!

• Good buying experience!

I was happy with the overall buying experience! I will definitely recommend Cowboy Dodge to my family and friends!

• Happy customer

I have bought two cars from Cowboy Dodge and when I left I didn't feel like I got taken advantage of. My son's car got backed into at school and we took it there to have the repairs done. It was very easy and done on time. I will take any of my cars there for repairs.

• POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I went to Cowboy Dodge to trade my 2013 4dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, on a 2014 Cherokee Limited. I was told based on my trade, the best they could do was $7500 difference. They based the difference on a 2dr Jeep wrangler not my Jeep. I brought this to their attention but they blew it off. The next day I went to Ft Collins Jeep and traded for the same Cherokee at the same price for $5000 difference. You do the math.

• Great Impression

was the last place i stopped at after looking in spring in houston and other local dealerships. it was a long process but we came to terms on a new ram pickup and got into which pickup i wanted to get into to begin with. we knew going in that with my wife and i having to trade in a camaro and were upside down on it it would be a little difficult to do but clif and zac got a deal done that my wife and i could work with