Cowboy Dodge Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

February 21, 2018

In my time of need I was taken care of like a Pro. Robert Esquibel was my salesman. he was so great. He was upfront with everything nothing hidden ...in the sale. The whole showroom staff was Very friendly, Courteous. The facility was very clean. I have always referred COWBOY DODGE to my friends and family. I had been looking for a new vehicle for quite some time. Finally, My problem was solved. I have a great car. Before I drove off the lot Robert made sure I was satisfied with my sale. He even called me the next day to follow up. I would like remind others do NOT over look quality when you need it. THANK YOU ROBERT AND ALL THE STAFF AT COWBOY DODGE!!

April 11, 2016

They would not take my trade in wanted 4000 upfront jerked me around for 2 days when I tried to buy a second vehicle. Wish I had never got the first.

December 14, 2015

No stars for anything. With employee pricing and military they tried to get me in a lease for 414 bucks a month. Now who in the right mind would do th...at?

July 29, 2015

An OK experience and chrysler should consider training the employees, appoint new sales people and especially the finance manager

March 14, 2015

very impressed came in to buy a used pickup Robert showed me I could get into a new one so bought the new truck.

March 11, 2015

My Jeep Grand Cherokee was damaged during a routine recall repair by the repair technicians use of a screwdriver to pry on anhicle interior trim piece.... Upon picking my vehicle up I noticed the damage immediately and contacted the service manager who said he would make it right but had to get more information from the tech that did the work. The technician was gone already for the day and the service manager asked me to return the following morning to get this taken care of. Upon returning the following morning I was instructed that Cowboy Dodge would only pay for half of the parts to do the repair as the entire overhead module is one piece and they would have to replace everything the electronics included. They damaged my vehicle in their shop and then refused to fix it unless I paid them for half. Obviously they know they are responsible or they would not have offered to pay anything. When discussing the issue with the general manager he proceeded to yell at me and tell me obviously this is not their responsibility as my vehicle has 40,000 miles on it making it an old car. 40,000 miles on your vehicle makes them feel it is an inferior old car so better watch out for these guys. I would definitely drive the fifty miles to the next dodge/jeep repair shop before ever taking my vehicle to this shop and I will be notifying all of my friends and family to do the same.

March 3, 2015

After researching and visiting used lots that specialize in " poor credit" and were taken for a ride at all of them. The folks at Cowboy Dodge listene...d to us, took in account our jobs, length of employment, and let us take a car for the weekend to test drive it. I had my dream car, which was practically brand new, for the same cost as used dealers wanted to sell us for cars around 200,000 miles. Defiantly would recommend them to anyone!

March 3, 2015

I was happy with the overall buying experience! I will definitely recommend Cowboy Dodge to my family and friends!

March 2, 2015

I have bought two cars from Cowboy Dodge and when I left I didn't feel like I got taken advantage of. My son's car got backed into at school and we to...ok it there to have the repairs done. It was very easy and done on time. I will take any of my cars there for repairs.

August 26, 2014

I went to Cowboy Dodge to trade my 2013 4dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, on a 2014 Cherokee Limited. I was told based on my trade, the best they could do ...was $7500 difference. They based the difference on a 2dr Jeep wrangler not my Jeep. I brought this to their attention but they blew it off. The next day I went to Ft Collins Jeep and traded for the same Cherokee at the same price for $5000 difference. You do the math.

Cowboy Dodge Inc