• Great Experience

Thank you for your kind words and choosing Court Street Ford!

My salesmen, Christian McClaren, treated me with the utmost respect. I had many questions about financing and was worried about my credit score, but Christian was kind and patient, and answered all my questions. He introduced me to all the staff, which made me feel like he valued my business and wanted me to return. I saw a few cars online, and spoke with Christian before coming in. He talked to me about the vehicles I was interested in, and had me test drive the cars. I decided on a 2015 Ford Focus, and I am very happy with my decision. Christian never made me feel pressured or rushed to buy a car I couldn't afford. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a car.

Thank you for your kind words and choosing Court Street Ford!

• oil change

I have never in my life been to a place where you make an appointment to get an oil change and had to wait 1 1/2 hours...........beyond angry!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words, Art is indeed a fine gentleman. It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.

Art was proven to be an honest, reliable, and extremely helpful assistant. He went over and above to help me. If I need anything I will be calling him at Court Street Ford again. Thank you for all your hard work Art!

• Ken and Teresa Garner of Manteno, IL

Chad McCleary and Christian McLaren, I have never been more comfortable in the process of buying a car. THANK YOU! Throughout the process you were thorough, Christian, to steer me toward the car that seemed the best fit. You also were so kind, patient, and helpful in the process. I am impressed with your facilities, your people, and your attitude toward your job. The man who helped in the financing department was also thorough and patient. (I can't remember his name.) THANK YOU! Great experience!

Teresa, On behalf of Chad and Christian it was a pleasure working with you and Ken. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing Court Street Ford!!

• Very Pleased

I was in recently for my oil change and the rotation. I told Art that the Ford dealership in Lakefort, Fl (where we winter now, that I am retired!) said I need a new battery. I wanted to purchase it at home and glad I found out from Art that I still had warranty on my old one. Very pleased customer!

Kathi, Your thoughtfulness (to purchase at home) and kind words are a delight to hear, Thank you for choosing Court Street Ford for all of your service needs!

• Needed a tune-up

Sharon, It was our pleasure servicing you, thank you for choosing Court Street Ford.

Needed new plugs on our F350 V10 gas engine. This is a very expensive job which can be made more expensive if it's not done right. Our estimate of $600 was right on the money, so to speak. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

• Great Service Department

Diana, We greatly appreciate your kind words, we enjoyed working with you. As always thank you for choosing Court Street Ford.

My Fusion decided to peter out on me and I had to have it towed in to them. It needed a battery and it was also time for the oil change. They did everything I had asked and then came and got us to get the car. Everyone there was very friendly and courteous and it was done in a very timely manner. Less than a day.

• New Car Purchase

I just purchased a 2016 Explorer. I had a great experience working with Jill Spainhour and Jon Strand. No one was pushy and tried talking me into something I didn't want. I felt they went over and beyond finding me the vehicle that I wanted. And they did. Everything was taking care of at Court Street Ford with no hassles.

Novz, Many thanks for your kind words, on behalf of Jill and Jon it was their as well our pleasure to assist you with your car buying experience. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Court Street Ford.

• service

Debbie in service is great. Very knowledgeable and follows up to make sure things went well and continue to go well.

Deb, Thank you for choosing Court Street Ford for all of your service needs. Deb is our Senior Service Adviser we appreciate your kind words.

• Quick Lane Service

Marilyn, Thank you for coming to Court Street Ford for your Quick Lane needs. It is always a pleasure servicing you.

I went through Quick Lane for service. The waiting room is always clean and well-stocked with magazines. There are machines with lots of goodies if you get hungry. The personnel answer all my questions and explain exactly what's being done.