• Damon Swann your the BEST

I worked within Damon Swann, he was the perfect gentleman. Taking into consideration of my needs. Was not looking to trade but when I got an offer I could not refuse. I decided to go ahead, everyone has been exceptionally helpful during this process. They have a few bad apples, I just stay clear of them. Thanks again Damon, you are my future salesman with Kia. I purchased a 2017 Kia shortage right off the truck. They even waived my repair cost.

• Owner

I had the pleasure of working with James Nave and Josh in the sales department. They were both very professional and helpful. I also had the pleasure of working with Dave and Will in the service department and they gave exceptional service as well great team!

• Kia optima

Good services will recommend this dealership to others.

Good services will recommend this dealership to others.

• New car buy

The sales staff was friendly and was willing to work with me to get payments to meet my needs.

• Great Experience

Great experience all the way around. I just leased my second car from Bill Doraty KIA.

• Only place to buy a car: Kia Medina

Sales rep was wonderful. I will go back for all my car needs!!

Sales rep was wonderful. I will go back for all my car needs!!

• Forte5

My experience was over all pleasant. Sales person had a sense of humor. That is always nice.

• Gary Downing, Sales

Having found myself in a tight spot and needing a new car, Mr. Downing facilitated the process of buying the car with compassion, knowledge, as well as forthrightness of the process. I enjoyed working with Mr. Downing and have already recommended Mr. Downing and Bill Doraty Kia to several people. I would, without a doubt, return for service and/or another purchase in the future. Thank you.

• New car

I was very impressed with our sales person he met all my requests . Thanks Damon Swann !! I really like my car so rental. I would recommend you to wants a new car. Go Steelers !!!!

• excellent,sales and service people.

Barry was excellent in knowledge and manors.Dealership is clean and every is friendly.