Jerry Taylor Ford Sales, Inc.

Average based on 16 reviews.
  • Great experience

Everything was great! The people, the place, the process! Doesn't get much better than Jerry Taylor Ford!

• Services

Ryan and Scott are great to deal with. They are fair, friendly, and very honest.

• Purchase of used car

I just purchased a 2014 Ford Focus at Jerry Taylor Ford in Grove City Pa .i am very pleased with the who.e experiment they worked very hard to help me with my purchase Thanks to the staff

• Great service

The whole staff are all real professionals with great attitudes, just a real pleasure being served by them.

Thanks for being such a great customer Paul. It's a pleasant to have you as a customer at our dealership.

• Caribou ford explorer

It took longer than expected to get our car, but so far we are very satisfied!

It took longer than expected to get our car, but so far we are very satisfied!

We appreciate you purchasing from us. We apologize about the wait but are really happy we could get the vehicle ordered and delivered! Glad you enjoy it!

• Great service. No pressure sales.

Thank you so much for the compliments across our dealership. We're so happy and lucky to have you as a customer and greatly appreciate the business.

We had an idea of what we wanted when we walked in the door. Our salesman (Kent) was very helpful in finding what we wanted, answering our questions, and in the end providing a great vehicle for our family. We did not feel pressure to make decisions. All of our inquiries were cared for in a timely fashion. The financing desk was a great help too!

• Staff Trainer

Dan D. and Mr. Dan Taylor were excellent, it was the best car buying experience my wife and I ever had. I love our car and so thankful for how it was all handled, the financial lady also was great!

• Awesome Experience

We have now bought two vehicles at Jerry Taylor Ford within the past year. Our experience with Dan Dean (Sales) and all of the staff has been WONDERFUL! We also had some service done recently on one vehicle and they were accommodating and did a top-notch job. Thanks for everything!

• they had the vehicles I was looking for

Bought several cars here. I have recommended them to my kids too.

Bought several cars here. I have recommended them to my kids too.

Thank you so much for being a customer at Jerry Taylor. We really appreciate your business and look forward to getting you the vehicles you need in the future!

• Great experence

My recent purchase of my 2013 E-250 van was one of the smoothest transaction I have ever done . Dan Dean worked hard to find what I was looking for in a short period of time. Thanks to Jerry Taylor Ford and Dan Dean.