• Gave me the most for my trade

I went to several dealers, and I got the run around. A few dealers wouldn't give me a straight answer as to my trade value, one went as far as telling me that my trade amount depended on what vehicle I am buying. Brother's was honest, and answered all my questions. Not only did they give me the most for my trade, they gave me the best deal on my new Equinox.

• Sales and Service

Sales department was knowledgeable, friendly and quick. They answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to make me a customer for life. The service department was quick and friendly. Thank you!

• Great experience, would definitely recommend!

I typically spend several weeks searching for a new vehicle, but when I started working with Bob I had the perfect truck within hours. The rest of the staff were incredibly helpful, too! It was the most positive car buying experience I could hope for.

• My experience at brothers Chevy

Friendly, knowledgeable service. They make you feel like you're at home. It is always a great experience at brothers Chevy.

• small town appeal

Small town environment. Friendly and personable. Knew my vehicle very well. No high pressure also. Went through my purchase in detail

• Great place to deal with

Great people low pressure and will take the time to make you feel at home and one of a kind .

• Great Customer Service

Bob Toth, as well as Brian Hayes, and of course Lad were absolutely amazing. Brian was so patient, and helped me get into the right vehicle. I couldn't be happier with my service from Brother's!

• excellent service

Promptness in scheduling, extremely courteous, explained any additional any upcoming service needs and allowed me to make decisions on completing additional future service needs.

• It's all about the people

The staff was special! Paul fit me in on short notice. Work was complete ahead of scheduled! Great experience at Brother's Chevrolet!

• Happy customer!

I'd recommend Brother's Chevrolet to anyone looking for great customer service and prices!