Pat O'Brien Chevrolet South

• Customer

No problems to report. My car was serviced quickly. The personnel we very helpful and friendly

• Service

I purchased a car from Pat O'Brien and bought the extended warranty. The transmission was giving me problems and I took it in and was repeatedly told there was nothing wrong. The problems persisted. The last time I took it in before the warranty was up I was once again told nothing was wrong. The service rep actually tried to charge me for that visit! I couldn't believe it. Anyway the car due to transmission issues is undrivable. We took it back to Pat O'Brien 's in Medina aand ecplainef the problem and what happened in the past. They have had my car for I think over 3 weeks now. We have left many messages and when we do talk to someone they say they will get right back to us. They do not get back to us and I feel are avoiding us. The last interaction was taking in our records to show we kept up oil changes etc. We were told we would have an answer in 24 hours. Once again haven't heard from them and that was many days ago. It might even have been last week! Due to all of this I could not reccomend Pat O'Brien to anyone. The service department and customer service has been awful. In our experience the way our situation has been handled has been totally inadequate and extremely frustrating.

• Buying vehicle

We have a great experience every time we go in. Judy Hudak is great and makes us feel at home whenever Me or Bryan show up. Thank you Pat Obrien.

• Customer

Great Service !!! This is ehe second car I have bought from Pat O.

Great Service !!! This is ehe second car I have bought from Pat O.

• Less Stressful than I Thought

I went in to price out a 2017 Cruze and from start to finish the experience was phenomenal. I started out with Kurt because Mike wasn't working the day I went in. He was very attentive and wanted to know everything I was looking for in a car. He was humorous and it helped to calm my nerves having been the first time I was buying a car. I worked with Mike the next day to "deliver" my vehicle. My family has been going to Mike for over 10 years for their vehicles! He was attentive and supportive when I came in. They are all very patient there. They didnt try to force me into something i didnt want or couldnt afford. Chris, the gentleman in finance, was very thorough at explaining all of the paperwork. He found me the best deals and rebates. He even came to my work so I could resign some papers. Overall, great experience and I plan on continuing to purchase vehicles at Pat O'Brien South! Thank you so much! I am truly happy with my vehicle! :)

• Service

We are always treated very well. An exceptional dealership

We are always treated very well. An exceptional dealership

• Great service

The service department took care of the problem with my gearshift in one visit, we come all the way from Parma Heights because of the treatment we get!

• Review

Kurt made buying a car a very good experience. He's a very personable man. My husband and I both enjoyed his company and many knowledgeable tips on the car.

• Regular maintenance.

All members of the Pat O'Brien team appear to carry out their duties in a very professional and courteous manner. Thomas S. Goodwin

• My recall visit

Attention by service manager was immediate, cordial and professional. Service was Completed in the time stated by the service manager. Car washed and clean upon return.