Average based on 6 reviews.
  • Ford Fiesta

The service techs at Reinekee Dealership, in Fostoria, are great. They go over and above to help get my car working properly. I highly recommend them. My car; however, not so great.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Lori! Thank you so much for choosing Reineke Ford as your first choice for service!

• new ford fusion

I had a good experience. My new Ford Fusion drives very nice.

I had a good experience. My new Ford Fusion drives very nice.

• Awesome customer service!

Great service! Treated with respect and much friendliness!

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Reineke Ford! Safe travels!

Great service! Treated with respect and much friendliness!

• Great Service, Body Shop Is Great!!!

Hi, John! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

Joe and his crew in the body shop did an excellent job on my repair, Joe went above and beyond to make everything right for me including some extras not directly part of the repair.

• Great customer service with a smile!

I had my car in for oil change and tire rotation. They were very honest and did not rotate my tires because they need replaced Soon! I appreciate that they didn't do the rotation just so they could charge me more. Thanks for being an honest and reliable dealership!

• Excellent service, every time.

Hi, Bertha, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I received quick service and was provided with quote for new tires. Dave made it easy for me to understand how many more miles I could go before I needed new tires, so I could plan accordingly.