John Watson Chevrolet

• John Watson Chevrolet - Great experience!

The moment I walked in the doors at John Watson Chevrolet I felt right at home. Cam and Corey Watson listened to what I was looking for and found exactly what I wanted. They never pressured me into buying anything which I was very happy about. I have been to other dealerships in this area and their sales teams pressure and pressure to a point that it is very uncomfortable. Cam and Corey were amazing to work with! I also had the pleasure to work with Erik Steele who went over all the fun toys inside the truck and helped me get set up with On-star. Erik was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I have owned my truck for 2 weeks and I love it! I will recommend everyone I know to purchase their vehicles through John Watson Chevrolet.

• Outstanding sevice

Outstanding sevice! Could not ask for more. Fast and thorough, I will always use John Watson to service all my vehicles. It is also much less than the quick lube places. Very good, a must visit dealership.

• Knowledgeable and professional staff

Andy Hellstrom was kind, knowledgeable, and professional. I knew going in that I would be treated well and fairly as my family has purchased from them before. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick the process was once I had decided on which vehicle to purchase. I also appreciated that the value of my trade-in could offset the cost of the repairs made to my old vehicle.

• Service Department Open on Saturday!

This dealership's service department was open on Saturday unlike the other Chevrolet dealership in Layton, so I was able to make an appointment for the following Monday. The work was done in one day and under warranty.

• Ask for Service Advisor, Bryan Hymas!

It starts with the positive interaction of the Service Advisor, Bryan Hymas! He has taken care of me for over 18 years!

• Best place in Northern Utah

You guys listen to what I need and it gets done correctly the first time. Andy in sales does a fantastic job.

• Great Service

I loved your no pressure approach. Our salesman was very helpful and gave us the space we needed to make the best decision for our family.

• great service and fast they took care of me oka

they were fast and what they said would be the price was just that. Clean facilities very good service warm people

• great service

I've already told of my experience. Great service. Slightly rude service manager. Refused me a rental car. I went home and looked at my warrantee and my warrantee covers rental cars. Still love John Watson and most of the people and the service provided

• Great service, clean facility, personable.

Personal touch, considerate of time and needs, and wants. Ease of purchase, quick service. Found vehicle appropriate to my needs.