New 888-330-1857 Dealer Website
Used 888-326-0448 Email Dealer
Service 888-332-7690

Average based on 179 reviews.
  • Great Service. Professional Staff

I took my car for it's regular service. The staff at Westland Ford are knowledgeable and professional. The young man that helped me, told me it might be a while before they could get to my car. He asked if I would like the shuttle to take me home to wait. I appreciate that he arranged that for me. And when my car was done they sent the shuttle to my home to pick me up and take me back to the dealership. They got my car serviced and emission checked and I had Reward points, so it only cost $29.00. I appreciate the good service and the friendly attitude of all the staff. Thank You

Hello Barbara, Thank you so much on the positive review of our service department. I am also happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our free service shuttle. Please let us know in the future if we can do anything to make your experience with Westland more enjoyable. Thanks again. Jeron E, Sales Manager

• Service, Update Maps, Check Hatch Door Closure

7:30 appointment with a 4:15 pick-up seems like a very long time for the service requested. The courtesy driver is a good service.

• Service

You seem to get the work when you say you will and the service area guys are pretty good I've not found that they have lied to me about anything

• Westland ford

Thanks for the great star-rating, Christopher! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I love the service they provide but every time I've been in they've never told me my car is done when I'm waiting I've always had to go to the desk and ask if it was done

• I don't know what you want here. Sorry

Very professional. Plan to do all my maintenance with you.

Very professional. Plan to do all my maintenance with you.

• New owner

Great service and very friendly people. Staff really cares that you are satisfied with your purchase.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff here at Westland Ford, Eric! We hope to see you again soon!

• car service

They came to my work gave me a jump, took me on an errand while waiting for a part to fix my car and were all very friendly

• Recent service

Greg did a great job with his customer service and follow up, I'm very appreciative to service manager Don, and Pete the service tech for always making me feel welcome and valued as a customer and friend.

• Mr Marquez

My daughter's car was repaired, serviced and returned to me sooner than expected, once again a great job done by the Ford technicians

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Daniel! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care, Daniel!

• Great service

The repair service was completed the next day, since he fit me into the shop.. The service rep keep me informed on the repair details and projected completion time. Very good customer service. My truck is running much better.

Thank you for the review Doug! We appreciate your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to come see me. Jake Milne Westland Ford