Young Subaru

380 reviews

380 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Young Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 17, 2019

Nate Walker is a great guy and helps people get great deals with awesome customer service. I had a fantastic experience with him a d he got me a screaming... deal for my new car. Great guy

June 17, 2019

Young Subaru is a great dealership Nathan has always been like family when I work with him. He is honest and friendly and the service is top notch.

June 14, 2019

I had the best experiance when visiting Young Subaru! I was greeted immediately and the salesman , Tanner Yost took the time to find out what he needed... and answered all of my questions. I was shopping for a reliable car for my teenage daughter, and I needed one to last her all through college until she could buy her own.He found one that was right in my budget and in great condition. He was very professional, nice and made the process smooth. I will continue to go to Young Subaru for future purchases and will always ask for Tanner Yost first.If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

June 10, 2019

Very nice experience we had there. Tanner was amazing. Will tell friends and family where to come to buy a car. We really love our Ascent.

May 22, 2019

I had a problem with the key getting stuck in the ignition. Parker, the service manager, provided me with a rental car, at no charge, as my 2017 Outback... is still under warranty. It was discovered the the gear shift was faulty and it was replaced. 24000 mile service was also performed and it was discovered the the battery was leaking acid. The battery was replaced free of charge. In the two years since I took possession of my Outback at Young, my experience with Young Subaru has been more than anyone would expect from a car dealership. I am a resident of Arizona and will deal only with Young Subaru as they are honest and sincere. These qualities you do not find in the Phoenix area. I am in the market for a 2019 Forester Touring Model and will look to drive one back to Az in August.

Skylar Faidiga

Internet Sales Manager

May 3, 2019

I had a lousy experience with a planned visit to look at a specific car. Young Subaru was aware of me coming to see this particular car driving from Salt... Lake. Even with a planned visit, I even gave 40 minute notice of me arriving. After arriving, we spent an hour trying to locate the car. No one knew where the car was located. I drove 90 minutes round-trip plus 60 minutes on-site and I never saw the car I drove up to see. Young Subaru might have some potential but not worth coming from Salt Lake. I would recommend dealerships closer to Salt Lake.

Hello Wes. I apologize for the experience that you have had and we want to make it right. Please give a call to 801-621-3431 and ask for one of our ma...nagers so we can come to resolution.

Amy Jo Edlefsen

(3.4) 8 reviews

April 12, 2019

Average pushy car sales people, not as bad as some others on Riverdale Road, but still not good. I would recommend heading south into Salt Lake City... if looking for new.

February 25, 2019

UPDATE: 2/29/2019 This dealership went out of the way to resolve the issue. For doing so and resolving the issue they showed their true colors. The GM... reached out to my friend and did all he could and more. A dealership like Young Subaru showed their class and character. Because of their professionalism to resolve this matter, I retract my statements below. Yes, you can TRUST a dealership like young Subaru. In the end, they kept their word. GREAT JOB YOUNG SUBARU you truly look out for your clients. Thanks again. 2/26/2019 Did not keep his word on a deal and lied about the entire deal. He said one thing and ended up not following through on his word. Could never trust a dealership like Young Suburu

Austin Glauser

Sales Floor Manager

January 7, 2019

After sales ordering the wrong car for, finance attempted to clean up the mess and help get the right car ordered for me. 6 weeks later with absolutely... NO communication whatsoever I called for an update yet again and finally got told "by the way your car is here." The sales department here are beyond ridiculous and could care less that they failed to communicate with a customer whose family has purchased now 7 vehicles from this dealership. That being said I would expect a LOT more respect and courtesy from this dealership instead of the joke and horrendous experience this has been. After all the B.S. lack of communication I dropped my car off to have the tint and remote start installed this morning which were part of the deal to keep me in purchasing my vehicle from them, just to get a call 5 hours later stating " we don't have the remote start you'll have to bring the car back again to get that done." I seriously thought I'd be done with the dealership and nightmare of an experience after today. Now I'm really angry and feel like they enjoy pissing me off because they are not capable of doing the work they promise to have done and can't manage in 6 weeks to make sure they have the product necessary to do the work they promised to do. So I have to be inconvenienced yet again in order to take my car back again for them to do the work that should have been done today. I'm beyond done with Young this experience has by far been the most horrendous car buying experience I have ever had and I will NEVER buy from Young or have anything to do with them EVER again. By the way your management and leadership skills as well as customer service could really use some work. For a supposed manager to simply say "I don't know what to say besides I'm sorry" when a former loyal customer whose family purchased now 7 vehicles here is an unacceptable response especially when there is a tone there of whatever I don't really care you're so upset with us just get out of my hair. Sales you have royally let me down and I have made sure that everyone I know is aware of how horrible this experience has been and to not go to Young for anything. The only department here with any clue of what customer service is would be finance Bradlee has fought tooth and nail and worked hard to help me and everything he worked so hard for Sales and service messed up making me feel like a joke.

December 19, 2018

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. A few weeks ago my mother spent about 20k on a new vehicle from Subaru on Riverdale Rd. She had purchased upgrades that... had to be installed at a later date. When she took it in to get those upgrades, they offered her a "loaner car" for 3 days during the upgrade process. When she returned the loaner car it was inspected and everything was fine. She then got a call the next day that the windshield was cracked and it was going to be 850 dollars to replace. They stated the manager over the service dept. did "his best" and got it down to 710 dollars... We repeatedly asked for a picture of this cracked windshield or to see it, they had already replaced it and no picture was found. During the pre and post inspection, this "cracked windshield" was never seen by my mother, nor by the inspector, or on any inspection sheet they could show proof of. This company prays on older women, and forced her to pay 710 dollars for a windshield on a "loaner vehicle" they offered no insurance on. They then proceeded to put the blame on her for not spending "30 minutes that other people have spent" to inspect the vehicle herself. Apparently, the chip was up at the very top where the dark strip is and had already started to crack downwards, yet no one at the dealership saw it while she was there. She never drove on any roads that exceeded 35mph in that vehicle. We sat down with the location manager and the assistant manager, to say the least they were arrogant, presumptuous, and extremely apathetic. While we were trying to make it right, or even make sense of the situation, they proved to us over and over within the hour and a half we were there, that they were only in the business to make money. We were willing to pay for the windshield- which was 320 dollars- but they would not wave the labor due the lack on their part. My mother is disheartened and regrets investing her money into, what the staff has proved to be, such a shady company. My family is expanding, I am in the market for a new vehicle and WILL NOT be wasting my time at Subaru. They don't care about their clients and will take advantage of anyone they can to make an extra dollar. I am reaching out to talk to the district manager and/or owner, due to the location managers at Riverdale. I hope to save anyone from going through something like this. Word of mouth is stronger than any advertising. I strongly suggest not dealing with these crooks. I hope everyone goes the extra mile to save themselves, so they don't end up forking out hundreds of dollars for fraudulent inspections.

Matt Turley