1741 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Key Hyundai of Milford from DealerRater.com
  • fantastic customer service in service dept- esp Ryan!
    May 20, 2017

Extremely satisfied with outstanding customer service from Ryan @ the service desk. He is an asset to the Key Hyundai team & should be commended for his work!

• Sons car
    May 19, 2017

Went in looking for something reliable for my 18 year old and have nothing but positives to say. Perfect experience from sales to finance. Everyone was friendly and they even delivered the car to my house. Way above and beyond.

• Great experience
    May 18, 2017

Professional, friendly, helpful, understanding, and worked hard to make the deal that we needed. Made us feel comfortable, with no pressure or "games". We left with the sense that they really cared.

• Great service
    May 12, 2017

It's always a pleasure to work with Alan Rudman. He always gets me the best deal. Very happy with all the service at Key Hyundai.

• Excellent service!
    May 12, 2017

Thank you for the amazing service provided by daniel vargas. He made the process of buying a car so easy.: i love my new car

• Excellent
    May 11, 2017

I enjoyed my time at key Hyundai and I really do recommend others to go. Such great people and great customer service. I really will return back to key Hyundai of Milford.

• Mike the man
    May 11, 2017

He was very nice and I didn't feel like I was being rushed to make my decision. He took his time explaining things to me.

• Very happy
    May 8, 2017

I just bought a new Hyundia. I was car searching for for 3 weeks, if it wasn't for Daniel Vargas I would not have been able to find a car. He is great at what he does, i am grateful for his help. Highly recommended! Thank you

• Santa Fe Review
    May 8, 2017

Friendly staff, Kurt worked very hard to make a good deal car was washed and full tank of gas. Had to wait a little longer than I wanted to pick car up but other than that great experience.

• Tucson
    May 6, 2017

Amazing services provided by daniel! He made the experience of buying a new car easy and efficient.. thank you for the great service! I will most definetly recommended