• Excellent Service

The people at Murray Motors always do a thorough job of servicing and/or inspecting our cars. This was a PA annual inspection and they pointed out, that I may need tires sometime this winter.

• Murray Motors

We have purchased vehicles and taken them to Murray Motors for service for many years. We have never had a problem. I always recommend them to family and friends.

• Murray Motors

They couldn?t have been nicer. Went out of their way to find us the vehicle we wanted.

• Repairs

Service Dept kept in contact with me regarding when vehicle to be completed.

Service Dept kept in contact with me regarding when vehicle to be completed.

• Jeffrey Spotts

Outstanding customer service, actually we bought two vehicles this year, from the salesman (Scott Olvany), and thru the entire buying process. Mr. Olvany was very knowledgeable and professional, and a "down to earth" person. Would buy again from Murray Motors and specifically Mr. Olvany.

• Friendly service, appreciates you.

Ive been there for service on my Chevy silverado a few times and always have had great service. Im now going to buy a new ford F 150 eco boost very shortly