Matthews Hargreaves Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 120 reviews

• September 16, 2015

I recently leased a 2015 Equinox from this dealership. This was my second time leasing from them and both transactions were very positive! My salesper...son (Eric B.) was a pleasure to do business with, he was very appreciative of my business and we got a deal gone quickly and easily on both occasions. I knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door and I was very happy that I ended up with a payment far less than I expected on both occasions. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was very friendly and they all treated me as a valued customer. The dealership had an upbeat and fun vibe to it and they make the car leasing/purchasing experience less of a chore and more of a pleasurable experience. I highly recommend doing business with them!

July 17, 2018

The process of leasing my silverado was handled very professionally. Jackie was very informative and thorough. She helped me by handling the painting... and swap out of my cap.

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 9, 2018

Took my car right away after being involved in an accident. Customer service was great except I had to wait a week for a loaner and the lady in charge... of the loaner vehicles was rude and not very pleasant. Pick up process took longer than expected after everything was done and the loaner was turned in.

July 9, 2018

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Five stars! Jackie Woodruff is a wonderful salesperson. It is the best experience leasing a car I have... ever had.

July 7, 2018

I had my car in on Friday and Grant arranged for me to have a car until my repair was done. I cant say enough about how great I think Grant is, he is ...honest, always pleasant. I hope he never leaves! Also the girl who got my loaner car for me was great, she also was pleasant and helpful . And the young man who brought my car around after it was fixed was very nice and friendly

July 6, 2018

Customer service was excellent. My car was ready earlier than stated .

July 2, 2018

I went to this dealer in November of 2012 with a flyer they sent out to get a deal on a used car. While perusing the lot the salesmen had gotten me ap...proved for a newer vehicle with a like new warranty. I loved it but wanted more cargo space. In July of 2015 I was getting an oil change when I was talking with a salesman about someday upgrading to a bigger vehicle for more cargo space. That day I walked out with a 3 year lease on an absolutely beautiful car with all the gadgets. While traveling long distances to visit family on vacations I had been researching pick up trucks to tow a travel/fifth wheel trailer for lengthier vacation getaways. So while I enjoyed driving the lease and soon to expire I had asked the dealership that I really am pleased with any and all service Ive gotten here that I would like to purchase a larger pick up truck than you sell on the lot, and the manager came over and said we can have it built from the line. So I endured the long (anxious) wait and 3 months later I have the truck Ive wanted for a very long time and am extremely happy with her. The dealership has and continues to go above and beyond. A HUGE thank you to James Hughes and Karen Meyerhoff for helping me with all processes and purchase. They make me feel better than family, because they talk with you like a person and not $$$. Im a lifer of Matthew Hargreaves Chevrolet.

June 26, 2018

We would highly recommend Matthews Hargreaves to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and willing to assis...t. Their concern throughout was in making sure we were satisfied and any questions were answered.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet. Thanks again for t...aking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

June 24, 2018

Great dealership! Weve bought many cars there and appreciate their professionalism.

Thank you for choosing Matthews-Hargreaves Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you again for letting our team know how... we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

June 18, 2018

I came in for an oil change and help with the stero pre-sets.

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!