Matthews Hargreaves Chevrolet

4.0
  • Great experience!

I recently leased a 2015 Equinox from this dealership. This was my second time leasing from them and both transactions were very positive! My salesperson (Eric B.) was a pleasure to do business with, he was very appreciative of my business and we got a deal gone quickly and easily on both occasions. I knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door and I was very happy that I ended up with a payment far less than I expected on both occasions. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was very friendly and they all treated me as a valued customer. The dealership had an upbeat and fun vibe to it and they make the car leasing/purchasing experience less of a chore and more of a pleasurable experience. I highly recommend doing business with them!

• NEVER AGAIN

Husband and I leased a used vehicle from here! service was ok but our vehicle has been in the shop about 3 times in about 2 months feels like they've had it more than us, I would not recommend this place to anyone. Then when we go to pick it up after being told 1 or 2 days and waiting til almost 3pm on the 2nd day... Still not done :/ NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

• Oil change review

Everyone is always great- helpful, friendly, efficient, and works to get you the best deal possible.

• Kenneth Cheatham

Always such a pleasure to come there to get my car serviced

Always such a pleasure to come there to get my car serviced

• Satisfied customer

Very satisfied with the service work we had performed

Very satisfied with the service work we had performed

• Chevy Equinox

Awesome service from Matthew-Hargreaves Chevrolet. Sales Representative Phil S. was extremely helpful. They whole experience was fun and easy.

• Service on Chevy Malibu Hybrid

Service manager was friendly and efficient. Service was timely. Facility was clean.

• Love the customer service!

Love the phone calls, assist in making appointments for oil changes, email notifications, kind voice on the other line, and clean facility. You've got my business!

• Marilyn Johnson

excellent service always very clean service area washed my auto which it needed

excellent service always very clean service area washed my auto which it needed

• Mrs. Diane McGill

I have used Matthews Hargreaves for all of my service on my 2009 Chevrolet Traverse. I have been very pleased the staff is all ways pleasant and courteous. They do a great job!