Matthews Hargreaves Chevrolet

4.2
  • Great experience!

I recently leased a 2015 Equinox from this dealership. This was my second time leasing from them and both transactions were very positive! My salesperson (Eric B.) was a pleasure to do business with, he was very appreciative of my business and we got a deal gone quickly and easily on both occasions. I knew exactly what I wanted when I walked in the door and I was very happy that I ended up with a payment far less than I expected on both occasions. Everyone that I dealt with at the dealership was very friendly and they all treated me as a valued customer. The dealership had an upbeat and fun vibe to it and they make the car leasing/purchasing experience less of a chore and more of a pleasurable experience. I highly recommend doing business with them!

• Review

Dealer is clean and straight forward they do not push things on you

Dealer is clean and straight forward they do not push things on you

• Chevy Silverado Oil Change

Awesome service, very quick and efficient. The service personnel was great. Love it!

• Great service for leasing, go see Hisham!

When I first went to this dealership I was interested in a used vehicle. However, I was quickly turned away from the used car due to the used car salesman and his approach with the sale. I found that leasing a vehicle would be a better option for me and the leasing agent found me exactly what I wanted, wasting no time and having me in a new vehicle in 3 hours!

• Customer

Salesman was knowledgeble, poilte and I am well satisfied with my purchase.

Salesman was knowledgeble, poilte and I am well satisfied with my purchase.

• Outstanding experience.

Mathew Hargreaves is an outstanding dealership. I have bought 3 cars now from them and will always come back.

• Mrs Melanie Connors

Car was serviced quickly and I was happy to pay nothing due to a manufacturer defect.

• Heather

My first car purchasing experience was with Heather, in 2015 Heather was a very nice salesperson and she is so kind to talk with. The car she help me get into was my first leasing and I really did like it, so much that I came back to Heather a few days ago and she help me with another 2018, lease again. It is a pleaaure working with Heather. Heather keep up the good work!

• CRUZE, 2017

Service Rep was polite and helpful. Time waiting was not bad. I was told my tire needed to check the balance for $35.00 and when I checked around it usually is not required on a car of 2017. So I shall always check before adding anyother service on my car.

• A+ Customer service

Grant..... That guy is a superhero. He kept me updated about my vehicle throughout the process, and he was able to swiftly get me in a loaner vehicle so that I could still commute to work. I respected how honest and forthright he was. Everyone at the facility was extremely pleasant and welcoming. I would certainly come here again to service a vehicle and possibly purchase on the future.