327 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of H&H Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Good experience
    May 21, 2017

Sam Sadiq was very patient with us while we worked through all of the financing details. We went in with a Capital One pre approval so we could negotiate the rate. He is friendly and helpful. It was a good car buying experience.

• Randy was great to deal with and there was no bs
    May 18, 2017

Great team. Everyone was great to work with. Followed through with what they said. Very pleased. Will buy my next car here. Very quick and no games

• Easy sale
    May 14, 2017

I leased my first vehicle in 2013 and it was a super easy experience. They worked very well with my budget and I left a happy new car owner. This recent visit, I was helped by my sister in law lease a new vehicle for her and her baby due in September. Sam Sadiq was our salesman, he was very personable and made us feel like we were family. I will always recommend H&H Kia if someone is looking for an affordable/reliable vehicle!

• Awesome!!
    May 10, 2017

Sam was very pleasant to work with. He was very helpful. He answered all my questions. No pressure just great customer service. Jorge was also great to work with.

• Energetic and fun
    April 30, 2017

Monty was our dealer today and he did a wonderful job. He went above and beyond to get us into a vehicle. We walked away with a brand new 2017 Kia Soul!

• Couldn't ask for anything better!
    April 27, 2017

Monty was my son's sales guy, he didn't once pressure him into anything made sure he got what he wanted he was extremely knowledgeable. George in finance was great as well. As we all know buying a new car is a long process and it can be full of anxiety. Considering my son is only 20, they worked very well with him and as a mom I appreciate that.

• Service Department

What a great job on the remodeled service writer area and customer lounge. I was very impressed with the text messages regarding the status of the service being done.

• Amazing guys to work with
    April 22, 2017

We worked with Keith (sales) and Jorge (finance) tonight. Keith was amazing, really worked to get us what we needed and what we were willing to pay. Both of them were more than accommodating and understanding of our crazy 2 year old who was running around everywhere. We were there almost 2 hours after they had closed and I heard no complaints from either. Keith still sat in the car and explained how various things worked before we left. They were amazing and my husband and I will definitely be back!

• Awesome!
    April 17, 2017

Bo was great to work with. He explained the whole process and found me only the cars that I wanted to look at. Bo made the process easy!

• Graet guy great time Keith's the best
    April 17, 2017

Great experience Keith was a great guy and very helpful I would refer the dealership and tell all me friends about the dealership and Keith.