New 888-352-7681 Dealer Website
Used 877-814-2611 Email Dealer
Service 866-247-6577

• Buy your next car here!

What an excellent experience! From the moment we walked in, we felt very comfortable and not the slightest pressured. And we were pleasantly surprised to find that the advertised price was, get this, the actual price! They didn't tack on a single cent in "additional fees!" The sales representative, Ed Major, was courteous, professional, knowledgable, and friendly. And like I said, there was absolutely zero pressure at any point in the entire process. So if you are looking for a great price on a car, with no pressure and absolutely no hidden fees, this is the place to buy. We recommend McMullen Ford to everyone!

• Purchase of C-Max @ McMullen Ford

I purchased my 2016 C-Max with little difficulty. Dealership was very knowledgeable in helping me understand some of the bells and whistles. Pairing our phones up was very easy with his help. Paperwork was easily accomplished.

• Service

I did not personally bring the car in. My daughter did and since I didn't hear anything from her I assume all went well.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Ford 2008

They always manage my truck needs and routine maintainence with ease and precision.

Thank you for your positive review, Jean. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at McMullen Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• good service

First time buying tires from Ford. Priced around, you saved me money, and was honest about type of tire I needed. Everyone else tries to sell you the most expensive.

• great service!

We're always happy to help our customers at McMullen Ford. Thanks again for the great review of McMullen Ford!

we are so happy with our dream machine(2013 Lariat)!Best vehicle we've ever owned! Thank you! We love bantering with the staff...they are all down to earth real people!!

• THE BEST!

Great Service. Great People. They are like family.

Great Service. Great People. They are like family.

• Enjoyable and efficient

I made an appointment for the battery to be replaced and by the time I arrived they had the battery ready to install in my vehicle. The dealer sells Ford's but made sure they had the correct battery for my Subaru. Very professional and efficient experience from everyone involved.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great teamwork, great experience.

We were looking for something to replace my wife's Envoy. We had test driven many cars from many dealerships, and were leaning toward a less expensive car. Then the team at McMullen found about every discount and financing option available to get us into the Escape Titanium that my Wife really wanted. They listened, made it affordable, and made it easy. If you are in the market for a car make sure you go see Rick, Shirley, Skip, and Fud. Thanks to them my Wife is driving the car she wanted at a price we could afford... Altogether a great experience.

We're always happy to help our customers at McMullen Ford. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great services as usual

Everything was fine except my tire pressure wasn't checked like it is normally done.