Edwards Chevrolet Cadillac

249 reviews

November 28, 2012

RANDY KAHL WAS OUTSTANDING TODAY IN HELPING ME GET INTO THE CAR I WANTED. HE WORK VERY HARD TO MEET ALL MY NEEDS. I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT COMING... BACK TO RANDY IN THE FUTURE FOR MY NEXT AUTO PRUCHUSE!!!

Ryan, Thank you for your Business!!!! Randy does bring a lot of energy and excitement to work, we are very Glad to have him on our team. We look forwa...rd to working with you for a long time to come.

November 24, 2012

I began my buying process not knowing what I was looking for in a vehicle and ended up leaving with a car that I was very happy with. I was given ample... time and information to make this decision. The salesman was very educated in each vehicle that I test drove and was able to answer all of my questions. He made the experience fun and not painful in any way. I was able to take my time and make the decision on my own, and was happy with my decision when I left. I would absolutely come back to this salesman, and this dealership in the future for all of my car buying needs. I would also refer anyone that is looking for a new vehicle to this particular saleman and the dealership in the future.

Brittany, I am glad you had a Great Experience with Randy. Randy is a huge asset to our organization, Randy is very knowledgeable, and brings a lot of... enthusiasm and excitement with him to work.

November 21, 2012

I had excellent service. The facilities and staff were above par from any other dealership experience I have had thus far. I had an easy and fun time... with the salesman, Nick Thompson, and was in and out in a breeze. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a new/used chevy or cadillac.

Hi Monique, Thank you for your business!!!! We do strive to make the whole process very easy. Nick is Great with his customers.

November 19, 2012

I bought a new Silverado from classic and love my new truck. The salseman made sure we had the right truck for our family with all the options I needed.... Also, the body shop has been awesome dealing with the hail storm we recently had!

Jason, Thank you for your business! Enjoy your New Silverado

November 19, 2012

The salesman found me the perfect car for my growing family with everything that I wanted! I love my Traverse and have received great service everytime!... We will definately be getting our next vehicle from Classic!

Abby Welcome to Edwards Classic Chevrolet, we look forward to earning your business for a long time.

November 19, 2012

I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a car. Steve, Dick, and everyone else I spoke to were so helpful. I will be getting all of my... service work done here and recommending this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you, Classic Chevrolet!

Dawn, Thank you so much for the Kind words. Steve and Dick are incredible. We welcome you to the Edwards Classic Chevrolet Cadillac Family :)

November 17, 2012

Excellent staff, multiple members worked to help us get the deal we wanted. Managers and salesmen were very honest and straight-forward.

Chelsea; Thank you for your business. We appreciate you coming from Lincoln to do business with us at Edwards Classic Chevrolet and Cadillac. I know t...hat Nick Thompson and Randy Kahl will take Excellent care of you.

November 16, 2012

Great customer service!Robert Simmons was awesome with the service!

Jessie, Thank You!!!! Robert is Awesome with customer service. Enjoy your New Car :)

November 16, 2012

I loved the Malibu and the process was awesomand dealing with Robert was great.

Thank you Hannah!!!! We are very grateful to have Robert with us. He is very good with his customers.